Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB; avid light bar and side steps bars( avid, go rhino or smittybilt)

Old 12-12-2011, 10:16 PM   #1
zoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to all
zoopla's Tacoma Gallery
WTB; avid light bar and side steps bars( avid, go rhino or smittybilt)

hey guys...looking to buy some avid front light bar and also i'd like to buy some nerf bars with the step style...they can be made from avid, go rhino or smittybilt.

post some pics and prices.

looking for someone on the east coast or in canada so shipping is not going through the roof.

thanks
Old 12-14-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
zoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to allzoopla is a name known to all
zoopla's Tacoma Gallery
bump!!
Old 02-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #3
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Nebraska but I have an AVID light bar for sale
Old 02-11-2012, 07:55 AM   #4
zoopla's Tacoma Gallery
thanks man but i ended up buying a new one from avid.