Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: Hood Swap NJ! Want ur BSP Scooped Hood!

Old 12-13-2011, 04:11 PM   #1
TwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to all

Name: Kyle
TwzteD's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Hood Swap NJ! Want ur BSP Scooped Hood!

looking to swap my 2010 non scooped hood, for a black sand pearl with a scoop mine comes with bug deflector witch is NOT on and i will throw in some stock floor mats and cash too! let me know if your interested in the swap and are around me i live in toms river nj 08753 must be in good Cond no dents or serious scratches thanks. you can call or text me at 7326643006 if thats easier. we can swap them in my driveway or ill come to you if your close.

Old 12-14-2011, 04:51 AM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Welcome neighbor! I live in toms river also
Old 12-14-2011, 06:35 AM   #3
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking reg cab man, good luck with the hood swap.
Old 12-14-2011, 04:00 PM   #6
TwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to allTwzteD is a name known to all

Name: Kyle
TwzteD's Tacoma Gallery
its worth a shot i put it on craigslist too, o well if not no biggie, thanks for the welcome! nice truck btw I'm looking forward for the snow lol
Old 12-14-2011, 05:29 PM   #7
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwzteD View Post
Thanks Guys, Where abouts in Toms River Wild?
By the new wawa on hooper/37
Old 12-14-2011, 05:34 PM   #8
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
they're right, people buy TRD sport's because of the hood haha, i found primered hoods with scoops on amazon for like 98 bucks...primered of course but hey
here's the link
http://www.amazon.com/TKY-TY20133B-P...7&sr=8-1-fkmr0

edit: wait i just tried to see it'd fit on my truck, 06 DC LB pre runner and it said it doesn't...my bad for the bad info
Old 12-14-2011, 06:25 PM   #9
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by stunt man hans View Post
this is never going to happen. i hate to burst your bubble but, i have been at it for over a year with no luck.

btw, welcome from south jersey

i know of someone in high point, nc with one for you!! the deal fell through with me.
Old 12-14-2011, 06:26 PM   #10
GoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGoDeacsWFU23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
GoDeacsWFU23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Yoda View Post
they're right, people buy TRD sport's because of the hood haha, i found primered hoods with scoops on amazon for like 98 bucks...primered of course but hey
here's the link
http://www.amazon.com/TKY-TY20133B-P...7&sr=8-1-fkmr0

edit: wait i just tried to see it'd fit on my truck, 06 DC LB pre runner and it said it doesn't...my bad for the bad info

That is just the hood. From what I have been told, the scoop is only a factory part and I priced it with all components needed for over $150.00.