Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

<WANTED> Excellent Mint OEM TACOMA Headlight Set <WANTED>

Old 12-16-2011, 12:06 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<WANTED> Excellent Mint OEM TACOMA Headlight Set <WANTED>

I'm looking for the OEM Headlights that come in the standard chrome. I'm looking for a set of 2009, 2010, or 2011 that are in Mint condition.

So if you bought some Aftermarket lights and have these sitting.

I'll take them off your hands.

If you have a set in the SOCAL area and want to sell. Contact me and I will be willing to work something out.

PM me with the Year, Condition, Price.

Thanks,

Rad

Private Message Me Please! That way I will receive your response fast and NOT clutter up this tread. Thanks!
Old 12-20-2011, 01:03 PM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Come on guys. . . .
Old 12-20-2011, 02:18 PM   #3
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
What would you consider a good price for a set with 2500 miles?
Old 12-22-2011, 08:05 PM   #4

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Top!
Old 12-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #5

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Top!
Old 12-26-2011, 08:53 PM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Free bump!
Old 12-26-2011, 08:56 PM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ SUP DANNY! MIss your yellow ass my friend. I'm planning to ride next week but shit man. Mountain biking has absorbed my free time right now and I',m also itching to ride my snowboard. I love having options! Socal is the place to be man!

P.S - Your Honda is stupid Sweet man. I can't keep up with you now.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:04 PM   #9
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAD View Post
^ SUP DANNY! MIss your yellow ass my friend. I'm planning to ride next week but shit man. Mountain biking has absorbed my free time right now and I',m also itching to ride my snowboard. I love having options! Socal is the place to be man!

P.S - Your Honda is stupid Sweet man. I can't keep up with you now.
Sup Ray!! To cold over here so my riding season is over for now. Bikes put away but I still take it out once in a while and start it up. Yeah I still cant wait to go boarding!! The resorts have been starting out slow this year in Salt Lake, not a ton of snow yet so that sucks. Mountain Biking sounds like a blast!!

Thanks man!! I really like how my bike looks! Have you dont anything else to your crf? Supercross Anaheim 1 starts in 2 weeks!!!!
Old 12-26-2011, 09:06 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Come down to Socal and you can stay at my place man! Bring your bike and we can go riding and boarding! Then go visit your fam in Simi as I'm 20 minutes away.

Yep, Anaheim starts soon!

Nothing new on the bike and I actually have it for sale right now. I placed it for a price I'm only willing to let it go at. However, I'm going to ride it till it sells. I still love it but I hope I don't lose the love for MTB. I don't want to regret selling my CRF.
Old 12-26-2011, 09:08 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
Come down to Socal and you can stay at my place man! Bring your bike and we can go riding and boarding! Then go visit your fam in Simi as I'm 20 minutes away.

Yep, Anaheim starts soon!

Nothing new on the bike and I actually have it for sale right now. I placed it for a price I'm only willing to let it go at. However, I'm going to ride it till it sells. I still love it but I hope I don't lose the love for MTB. I don't want to regret selling my CRF.
Yeah I need to make it down to Cali soon!! How come your selling your bike? Just not into it as much anymore huh? Did you ever sell you other crf?
Old 12-26-2011, 09:15 PM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I sold that. I don't know man. I saw myself drawing away from my CRF with time and cost. I mean, it cost me $60 each trip to go out and ride. I don't do it often and then Honda maintenance on the valves. Then I only have 1 buddy that rides now and he is super busy with a new baby.

Move over to snowboarding and MTB riding. I have a few buddies for each in which we split cost to go ride. Then maintenance is close to none compared to the CRF.

I love the CRF and when I do find time to ride. I enjoy it. However, time is just not my friend with it right now. Life I guess comes at you at times.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:16 PM   #13
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
u going back to stock?
Old 12-26-2011, 09:17 PM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Stock, WTF is that?

Hope your Xmas was great Aaron. Miss you and Jenn.

I've been Uber busy as of late and I just wish I had more time for all my hobbies.

Then I have the NBA, NFL, and English Premier League/Champions UEFA League going on right now. I just don't have time. . . .
Old 12-26-2011, 09:25 PM   #15
Lieutenant Dan.

Quote:
^ I sold that. I don't know man. I saw myself drawing away from my CRF with time and cost. I mean, it cost me $60 each trip to go out and ride. I don't do it often and then Honda maintenance on the valves. Then I only have 1 buddy that rides now and he is super busy with a new baby.

Move over to snowboarding and MTB riding. I have a few buddies for each in which we split cost to go ride. Then maintenance is close to none compared to the CRF.

I love the CRF and when I do find time to ride. I enjoy it. However, time is just not my friend with it right now. Life I guess comes at you at times.

Yeah I know what you mean about cost and having the free time to go ride so I feel yah.
Old 12-28-2011, 11:10 AM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ true, true.

OK guys, I'm still LOOKING for a set!

PM me ! ! !
Old 12-28-2011, 03:22 PM   #17
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
so you're going back to stock?
Old 12-29-2011, 11:05 AM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
To the Top!
Old 01-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #19

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 01-06-2012, 04:45 PM   #20
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
You looking for the non-tinted OEM? I'm debating if I want to open mine and BHLM or just buy a new set..........it's an 08 and pretty clean, just a few small scratches.