Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 5 Stock TRD Offroad Rims/Tires

Old 12-18-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
FS 5 Stock TRD Offroad Rims/Tires

SOLD! THanks Parts Whore!

FS 5 Stock TRD Offroad Rims/Tires-imag0255.jpg
FS 5 Stock TRD Offroad Rims/Tires-imag0256.jpg
Old 12-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
magmd will become famous soon enoughmagmd will become famous soon enough
magmd's Tacoma Gallery
damn! I want these! Not the best time to get them for me, and not going to SD anytime soon. If these don't sell...let me know!! Maybe next time I can come down.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:09 PM   #3
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Shit, if you were in Eastern Colorado, KS, North NM or Texas I'll paypal you right now!

That is one heck of a deal! But shipping to Okieland will bring that price to the roof...
Old 12-18-2011, 10:12 PM   #4
rsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrsbmg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Name: Rob
rsbmg's Tacoma Gallery
It's nice this time of a year come out for vacation