LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: TRD Sport Skid Plate and Front Bumper ..

Old 12-18-2011, 05:19 PM   #1
Taco Supreme!
roboots21 is on a distinguished road
Name: Brian
roboots21's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TRD Sport Skid Plate and Front Bumper ..

Looking to buy a stock TRD Sport Skid Plate for my truck as mine is pretty banged up. Also looking possibly for a stock front bumper for my truck too. My truck is a 2007 Tacoma TRD Sport and I am located in MA. Any help is appreciated!
Old 12-18-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
I'll have a bumper plate at the beginning of the year as well as some of the clips and screws that attach the bumper extensions.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:05 AM   #3
Taco Supreme!
And by bumper plate you mean that actual bumper itself or something else?
Old 12-19-2011, 04:12 AM   #4
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
What color you looking for? I have a silver streak mica bumper cover, fogs, and the aluminum bumper assembly if you're interested. Long drive though. I have no clue how to do shipping.
Old 12-19-2011, 04:52 AM   #5
Taco Supreme!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
What color you looking for? I have a silver streak mica bumper cover, fogs, and the aluminum bumper assembly if you're interested. Long drive though. I have no clue how to do shipping.
Haha .. just so happens I am looking for Silver. I only need the cover but not so much the other stuff, but I would probably just take it all anyway. Any chance you have the TRD skid plate too?

Anyway, how much do you think you would get for that? I don't know if I could drive that far as the truck right now has some minor damage that needs fixing before I can go that far. Is there ANY possibility of shipping?
Old 12-19-2011, 05:31 AM   #6
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I can check and see about shipping. I'll be out of town later this week and some of next for Christmas so hopefully I'll be able to check on it sooner than later. There's a UPS hub not too far from where I am so maybe I can stop by there and check. I have a stock black skid but no TRD skid. The stock one is a little dented but in good shape. Not sure on pricing yet I just took them off a couple weeks ago.
Old 12-19-2011, 05:57 AM   #7
Taco Supreme!
Well you have everything I need (If it is the stock skid that comes on the TRD Sport or SR5, then that is the one I want, not the optional one). Let's see if we can work something out. Time is not an issue I am not in a rush, just looking to get some minor damage taken care of this spring. If you could send me pics too that would be awesome!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:15 AM   #8
Look away, I'm hideous!

Will do, I'll let you know when I upload some pics. The front bumper cover has a couple of small scratches where the license plate rubbed up against it but I touched it up and if you have a front plate you wouldn't even see it since the plate would be covering.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:19 AM   #9
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

If you end up parting it out I will take the fogs depending on cost!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:36 AM   #10
Taco Supreme!
Quote:
Will do, I'll let you know when I upload some pics. The front bumper cover has a couple of small scratches where the license plate rubbed up against it but I touched it up and if you have a front plate you wouldn't even see it since the plate would be covering.
Thanks! I am not worried about that since yes I do have a front plate and I would end up painting the lower valance anyway. The only things I would need would be the bumper itself (also any clips and mounting hardware you may have with it that you want gone lol) and the skid plate. I hope we can work something out!

BTW, I won't need the fogs or the aluminum bumper assembly.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:38 AM   #11
Taco Supreme!
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntark03 View Post
I'll have a bumper plate at the beginning of the year as well as some of the clips and screws that attach the bumper extensions.
I could probably use some of the clips and screws ..
Old 12-19-2011, 09:34 PM   #12
I'd rather be hunting!
huntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedhuntark03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
huntark03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by roboots21 View Post
I could probably use some of the clips and screws ..
PM'ED