Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 10" Elemental Designs 11Ov.2 in .5CF Sealed/Carpeted Box

Old 12-19-2011, 10:28 AM   #1
capslockd is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Cyber Transport
Name: Jeremy
capslockd's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 10" Elemental Designs 11Ov.2 in .5CF Sealed/Carpeted Box

I made this for my '08 AC, but have since decided that the space is more valuable. It's an Elemental Designs 11Ov.2 10" subwoofer in a .5CF sealed box made to eD's specifications: http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_...roducts_id=254. It's a dual 2-ohm VC wired for 1 ohm (see below). The box is 3/4" plywood and well-assembled. It's covered on 5 sides with grey automotive carpet and has black no-slip material on the bottom to keep it in place. The only "unfinished" part is that I chose not to buy a terminal plate and just drilled a hole for the leads.

I'd like to get $75 out of this. Negotiable, though. I also would prefer not to ship it, but will if you are willing to pay for shipping costs. It doesn't seem that heavy, but the scale says 22lbs. If you're around NE Kansas, we can meet.

Sub specs: http://www.edesignaudio.com/product_...products_id=34

The pictures pretty much speak for themselves, but if you have any questions, just ask. Thanks for looking.

Old 12-19-2011, 10:49 AM   #3
My spoon is too Big!
xJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shedxJuice is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
xJuice's Tacoma Gallery
That last pic looks like much nicer wood than MDF.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:28 AM   #5
xJuice: You're right, sorry! It's a higher-grade plywood. I've made a few other boxes and they've all been MDF...

ThreeMan: Thanks. My answer isn't the best because I really didn't have the right amp for this sub. It sounded decent, though. Tight, not boomy, but could get loud. I do know for a fact these are awesome subs because I had 2 of them in my car with an eD NINe.1 and they were just amazing.
Old 02-11-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
Edited for location/availability!
Old 04-27-2012, 12:58 PM   #7
Still available and lower price if anyone's interested...