Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

(TX) WTB: 2nd gen Tacoma Prerunner Access Cab

Old 12-29-2011, 03:20 AM   #1
Boost Lee is on a distinguished road
Boost Lee's Tacoma Gallery
(TX) WTB: 2nd gen Tacoma Prerunner Access Cab

Well, I'm new to the forum (been a lurker for a month now) and new to the Tacoma world. I'm eager to get myself into a used 2nd gen Taco for $20,000 or less. The following options will suit my needs:

2nd gen 05+
Type: Access Cab
Trim: Prerunner
Engine: 4.0 V6
Trans: Automatic 4x2
Mileage: less than 40k
Color: Any; prefer white/black/silver

I have stumbled across a few under $20,000 at dealers like CarMax, but I was wanting to see if any local forum members were selling their vehicles at this price. If so, please reply and shoot me a detailed PM! This will be my first truck, but it will be my primary road vehicle to keep the miles low on my other car. I will not be off-roading, but may occasionally need to tow light to medium loads. I don't mind purchasing a Tacoma without the tow package installed; I can add the class III receiver later. TRD sport/off road packages are optional, but I wouldn't mind having the SR5 package at the least.

Also, if anyone has suggestions or tips on what to look for while purchasing a Tacoma, please feel free to chime in I look forward to joining you folks.
Old 12-29-2011, 11:55 AM   #2
Boost Lee is on a distinguished road
Boost Lee's Tacoma Gallery
Well, the truck I was looking at with CarMax was tied up with a buyer in Cali, but that deal fell through.

Looks like I'll soon be the owner of a 2006 Silver Streak Mica AC PreRunner 4x2 V6

32K miles

Mods, close the thread if necessary