Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S: 2nd gen BHLM headlights

Old 12-29-2011, 11:46 AM   #1
erklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to all
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: 2nd gen BHLM headlights

over the past few months i have been collecting headlights and parts to experiment with. had a bunch of leftover parts that i put together to make a few complete sets. here is a set of bhlm headlights. they are a mix of oem and aftermarket parts. the lenses are in great condition with no major scratches or hazing. they have been resealed with new 3m butyl tape. 2 tabs were damaged(oone was broken clean off) both have been repaired with epoxy and aluminum tabs. 100 shipped

<center>
<br/><br/>
<br/><br/>
<br/><br/>
<br/><br/>

<br/><br/>
</center>
Old 12-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #2
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Do they leak??
Old 12-29-2011, 12:15 PM   #3
erklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to allerklep is a name known to all
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by river rat 69 View Post
Do they leak??
i havent had them on my truck to test but i have done many, many sets of lights and never had any issues. new 3m butyl tape and 10 mins in the oven at 305 on all my lights
Old 12-29-2011, 04:14 PM   #4
WesTheFatKid is on a distinguished road

Name: WesTheFatKid
WesTheFatKid's Tacoma Gallery
Wink

Totally interested. But the price seems a bit high for a rebuild. I'd Do 75.00
Old 12-29-2011, 06:02 PM   #5
Taco Mike is on a distinguished road
Name: Mike
Taco Mike's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 12-30-2011, 02:05 PM   #6
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WesTheFatKid View Post
Totally interested. But the price seems a bit high for a rebuild. I'd Do 75.00
i thought the price was fair from what ive seen in the marketplace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco Mike View Post
PM'ed
pm returned.

**currently pending sale*
Old 12-30-2011, 02:15 PM   #7
WesTheFatKid is on a distinguished road

Name: WesTheFatKid
WesTheFatKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by erklep View Post
i thought the price was fair from what ive seen in the marketplace.

pm returned.

**currently pending sale*

Keep thread posted, I may be next in line....
Old 01-01-2012, 01:23 PM   #8
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
lots of interest but no sale yet. bump!
Old 01-01-2012, 01:28 PM   #9
MPG? LOL
sean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsean266 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
sean266's Tacoma Gallery
Damn. I'd do it if the wife lets me
Old 01-04-2012, 03:59 AM   #10
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
bump!
Old 01-06-2012, 04:51 PM   #11
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Still got em? PM'd
Old 01-07-2012, 06:34 AM   #12
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Still got em? PM'd
still available. pm replied
Old 01-07-2012, 09:04 AM   #13
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Another PM my brother!
Old 01-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #14
Rhum.
RugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRugbyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT-B
Name: Paul
RugbyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Still available?? Pay with paypal?
Old 01-07-2012, 10:43 AM   #15
tacomadre is on a distinguished road

Name: Jose
tacomadre's Tacoma Gallery
let me know the status of the sale. I am interested. Could you post a close of the glue...
Old 01-07-2012, 10:52 AM   #16

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Well, I've been trying to work a deal with him but haven't heard back??
Old 01-07-2012, 12:11 PM   #17
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RugbyTaco View Post
Still available?? Pay with paypal?
yes still available. paypal is: erklep@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomadre View Post
let me know the status of the sale. I am interested. Could you post a close of the glue...
still sitting on these. the glue is inbetween the lens and the housing. no way of photographing that. the orange stuff you see is not what i used to seal them. that is some type of silicone that is stuck to the housing from the previous owner. it is no visible when mounted unless you pop the hood

Quote:
Well, I've been trying to work a deal with him but haven't heard back??
i pm'd you back this morning. havent been on the computer since then. i was working.
Old 01-07-2012, 12:24 PM   #18

Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you an offer but didn't hear back???
Old 01-07-2012, 01:10 PM   #19
erklep's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I sent you an offer but didn't hear back???
pm was sent.

still for sale. 100 shipped firm
Old 01-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #20
greentaco15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
greentaco15's Tacoma Gallery
im interested. do u have a set that dosent have the broken tabs?
pm me