Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S: (Pair) MOOG Lower Ball Joints 2005-2011

Old 12-29-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
F/S: (Pair) MOOG Lower Ball Joints 2005-2011

I have them listed on ebay. Ebay Auction: 260925087347
(2) MOOG Lower Ball Joints! $52.00 starting bid, $58.00 Buy It Now! Each box comes with the ball joint, the rubber cover, a bag containing the castle nut, cotter pin, greese fitting and large C-Clip. Again, this auction is for 2, so you can replace both your front lower ball joints at the same time if you wish. I bought these as a spare set for my 2006 Toyota Tacoma Double Cab 4x4 TRD Sport Longbed. I sold the Tacoma. (I really miss it!) But I paid off my house and now I'm out of debt. Anyway, these sell for about $50 a piece, but I have no use for them, so you can save $$$ on here by buying these. Looking around, it looks like these fit most 2005-2011 Toyota Tacomas. Thank you, Rich (814) 536-3389

Old 01-03-2012, 12:13 AM   #2
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
bump!
Old 01-03-2012, 06:00 AM   #3
Navy:
Hope this link works:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/260925087347...84.m1555.l2649
Old 01-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #5
Navy:
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD TO Gregero!!! Thank you!!!