Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 2012 TRD Sport DC OEM seat fabric (got Katzkins!)

Old 01-01-2012, 08:09 AM   #1
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
FS: 2012 TRD Sport DC OEM seat fabric (got Katzkins!)

Last week had Katzkin leather interior installed so these are the takeoffs from the original interior. They were on the truck for two months and 5K miles and in excellent condition. My understanding is the only change from 05-11 on the interior is the lever on the side of the rear headrests to allow for fold-down; therefore, those holes are in these headrests. I never had the chance to see if these are "water repellent" as claimed since I know my 06 TRD Sport would stain just with water.

My heated leather Katzins are too nice so I know these covers will only sit and collect dust! $175 OBO plus shipping from 44260.

Note: Front headrest fabric and center rear seat fabric not included.

Old 01-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #2
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent
Old 01-01-2012, 09:09 AM   #3
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizjettech View Post
PM sent
PM replied
Old 01-01-2012, 10:36 AM   #4
2010 double cab TRD Sport
El Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Tano is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Tano's Tacoma Gallery
Pm sent, dibs if agree
Old 01-01-2012, 12:48 PM   #5
Dead Fred is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Dead Fred's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd