Before I start to buy new I thought I might see if anyone has parts laying around or if anyone has extra parts from upgrades. What im looking for is suspension parts to complete a lift for my 2009 Tacoma, Access cab 4x4.
What I currently have.
1. Blistein 5100 adj fronts.
2. Thats it
What Im looking for:
1. After market coils, Eibach, OME 884, 885
2. Id even consider selling the Bills if someone had OME Struts to go with the coils.
3. Aftermarket leaf pack or add a leaf
4. Possibly some aftermarket UCA. If I were to buy new id most likley buy Light Racing or possibly Camburgs. I like the sealed ball joint. Not opposed to any other brands or types though.
If anyone has parts I may of not mentioned feel free to PM me, post up. Im sure I forgot somthing I could use. If anyone has anything there willing to sell it would be greatly appreciated.
I posted this over on Expedition Portal also