Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 4 SR5/ TRD Off Road Alloy Wheels

Old 01-04-2012, 02:55 AM   #1
ManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 4 SR5/ TRD Off Road Alloy Wheels

I have a set of 4 -16x7 SR5/TRD OFf-Road alloy wheels from my 2010 Tacoma. Center caps included, but no TPMS. They are in very good shape with minimal markings from usage

$400 Shipped. Local pickup available in DFW area

Old 01-07-2012, 05:57 PM   #2
ManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! Will accept offers
Old 01-08-2012, 06:11 AM   #4

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
If you end up splitting them up, I would be interested in one wheel, but I doubt it will come to that.
If I can round up 3 other people wanting a single wheel, I'd be happy to split them up!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:24 PM   #5

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Price Drop
Old 01-09-2012, 06:40 PM   #6
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
FWIW, those are the same wheels as the TRD Off Road. Your headline might be detering people... Most people think steelies when you list SR5 wheels. Just a thought, good luck with the sale!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #7
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
Ya SR5 comes with steel wheels I believe.

Those are TRD Offroad wheels.

I'd love a single wheel as well but shipping would be prohibitive I bet.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:07 AM   #8
docbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the sheddocbrown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

docbrown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManMan View Post
If I can round up 3 other people wanting a single wheel, I'd be happy to split them up!
Depending on price including shipping, I am looking for a rim for my spare.
Old 01-10-2012, 06:22 AM   #9
friction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shedfriction is one of the sharper tools in the shed

friction's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ad-wheels.html
Old 01-10-2012, 06:25 AM   #10

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the input guys! I looked into it some, and the optional alloy SR5 rims are the same as the standard TRD OR rims.

Shipping looks like it's about $40 per wheel, but I'll try to work out a deal if someone buys the whole set. I've got interest in 3 separate wheels at this point, so I think I would be willing to break them out provided everyone follows through
Old 01-10-2012, 10:24 AM   #12

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by goufcustom View Post
What part of Texas/DFW are you in?
A little east of DFW, near Rockwall... But I'm happy to meet half-way
Old 01-14-2012, 07:35 PM   #13

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Bump! These are still available
Old 01-14-2012, 08:43 PM   #15
anethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shedanethema is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
anethema's Tacoma Gallery
How much to ship a wheel to Canada?
Old 01-17-2012, 04:15 PM   #16
kellybig is on a distinguished road
kellybig's Tacoma Gallery
Have these sold

Im interested in all 4
Old 01-19-2012, 03:25 PM   #17
mxdude91 is on a distinguished road
mxdude91's Tacoma Gallery
do you still have all 4?
Old 01-20-2012, 06:23 AM   #18

ManMan's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry, all sold