Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler: Black aftermarket grille

Old 01-05-2012, 05:54 PM   #1
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Black aftermarket grille $75

I have a black aftermarket grille that I bought and installed last spring. See this threadhttp://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...lled-11-a.html, or look at pic below.

I've had it on the truck since last March and it's still in excellent condition. No visible wear or damage. I've finally just decided to go with a color matched stock grille again. I'm currently located in Georgia, but at the end of the month I will be driving out to Washington state via Colorado. If there's anyone that's interested that's along my route I'm more than happy to meet.
I paid $115 for this and looking to get $75
Old 01-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #2
WesTheFatKid is on a distinguished road

Name: WesTheFatKid
WesTheFatKid's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrm View Post
I have a black aftermarket grille that I bought and installed last spring. See this threadhttp://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...lled-11-a.html, or look at pic below.

I've had it on the truck since last March and it's still in excellent condition. No visible wear or damage. I've finally just decided to go with a color matched stock grille again. I'm currently located in Georgia, but at the end of the month I will be driving out to Washington state via Colorado. If there's anyone that's interested that's along my route I'm more than happy to meet.
I paid $115 for this and looking to get $75
If you were shipping this I'd call dibs right now! Or going thru Cali
Old 01-05-2012, 05:59 PM   #3
greentaco15 is on a distinguished road
Name: Adam
greentaco15's Tacoma Gallery
u got pics of it off ur truck?

very interested
Old 01-05-2012, 06:01 PM   #4
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Any more pics? Very interested
Old 01-05-2012, 06:04 PM   #5
WesTheFatKid is on a distinguished road

Name: WesTheFatKid
WesTheFatKid's Tacoma Gallery
Click the thread he posted... More pics there...
Old 01-05-2012, 06:09 PM   #6
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Didnt even see the thread thanks. You guys think this would look sweet on a white 09 off road?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #7
nrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shednrm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by greentaco15 View Post
u got pics of it off ur truck?

very interested
I don't currently have any pics of it off the truck as I installed it right after it came and it hasn't been off my truck since. If you want more pics than what's in my other thread I'll see what I can do.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:56 PM   #8

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
Update...this is now off the truck and in a box ready to ship out. I'm in WA so shipping would be from 98433. I need this out of here cause its just taking up space!
Local sale prefered but will definitely ship on your dime.
Old 03-08-2012, 04:32 AM   #9
Jstarmark is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
Jstarmark's Tacoma Gallery
nice looking grille. I have a tacoma that is the exact same color as yours. i wish I would have caught you in GA. let me know if it is still for sale.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #10
Oldie but a Goodie
Russellstiltskin is on a distinguished road

Name: Russtifer
Russellstiltskin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nrm View Post
Update...this is now off the truck and in a box ready to ship out. I'm in WA so shipping would be from 98433. I need this out of here cause its just taking up space!
Local sale prefered but will definitely ship on your dime.
I want it! Can pay shipping to Anchorage AK! PLEASE??? It'll look sick on my white Tacoma. Or, where In Washington? If Seattle I can have a friend pick up. Get back to me please.
Old 03-09-2012, 02:48 PM   #11

Army:
nrm's Tacoma Gallery
*SOLD*