LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB Silver Campershell for DCSB

Old 01-07-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold
Name: Opie
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
WTB Silver Campershell for DCSB

Im looking for a silver campershell for my 09 DC short bed. The shell must have a roof rack from the factory as I will be mounting my RTT and awning on top. Im willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet up and make the purchase. If I'm lucky enough to locate a shell I will be selling my Thule Xsporter 422XT bed rack if anyone is interested. Thanks
Old 01-08-2012, 06:31 AM   #3
Adam Baum is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Adam Baum's Tacoma Gallery
There is one here in niceville FL for $500. I will try and find the link for you.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #4
Enzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to beholdEnzo is a splendid one to behold
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Baum View Post
There is one here in niceville FL for $500. I will try and find the link for you.
Thanks but I think Florida is a bit too far for me to drive.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:38 AM   #5
wordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the roughwordtothis is a jewel in the rough
Name: david
wordtothis's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
POST IT UP MANG!
Old 01-08-2012, 07:52 AM   #6
Adam Baum is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Adam Baum's Tacoma Gallery
http://okaloosa.craigslist.org/pts/2779924516.html
Old 01-08-2012, 07:57 AM   #7
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Also as stated in my op-the shell must have a rack from the factory (reinforced roof) so I can put my RTT and awning on top.
Old 01-10-2012, 02:40 AM   #9
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
FYI - they are all identical camper tops... They come in blank and then the dealers/ resellers drill them for the accessories - racks, windows, doors, lights, locks, struts, etc...

All the roofs are "insulated" too...

ON THAT NOTE. I have a Leer 100r in desert sand mica up for sale. - NO ROOF RACK - but they are easy enough to add.
The shells with racks are reinforced from the factory so no they are not all the same (I wish it was that easy). If that was the case I would have bought one already.
Old 01-10-2012, 09:01 AM   #10
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
trade you for an ARB Deluxe Bull Bar w/ fog lights ;^)
Old 01-10-2012, 07:11 PM   #11
DShack4 is on a distinguished road
Name: Dan
DShack4's Tacoma Gallery
Sky, is this your top you're selling or pictures from a previous thread of someone elses?
Old 11-18-2012, 04:32 PM   #15
mx355 will become famous soon enough
Name: Trent
mx355's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I've been looking for a year now, and has been impossible. They are either selling for close to retail or not at all. I think I am about to break down and pay retail. Bump for ya
Old 11-18-2012, 05:07 PM   #16
GCJEFF is on a distinguished road
GCJEFF's Tacoma Gallery
What's an RTT and how does the awning mount? Just curious.
Old 11-25-2012, 11:29 AM   #17
Enzo's Tacoma Gallery
RTT=Roof Top Tent. I'm on my 3rd and most expensive tent now. I used L-brackets to mount the awning on my Thule xsporter rack but also have awning brackets made by LabRak for square Thule bars. I'm still looking for a reinforced shell but will settle on a regular one if I have to because I might just mount the tent over the cab of the truck.

Products Discussed in this Thread