Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: rear headrest set for double-cab

Old 01-07-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Tacoe is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Veteran
Tacoe's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: rear headrest set for double-cab

I am looking for all 3 headrests for a 2009 double-cab, with the soft gray cloth! Thanks for any help!
Old 01-07-2012, 06:18 PM   #2
vbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shedvbibi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
vbibi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoe View Post
I am looking for all 3 headrests for a 2009 double-cab, with the soft gray cloth! Thanks for any help!
Hi,
Are you sure you-re not talking about my truck? just kidding, I wander why you want them? I've got rid of mine in the very first day I bought mine.
Now my friend tell me that if I give somebody a ride back there and have a collusion, I'll be in trouble.
Just curious, thanks
Old 01-07-2012, 06:45 PM   #3
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I have all three - new - just picked up my 2011 and took them out. They are just sitting in the closet.........what are they worth to you?
Old 01-07-2012, 07:28 PM   #4
Tacoe's Tacoma Gallery
Well..I'm not quite sure how much they are worth. I don't have a ton of dough, and I imagine shipping would be a bit. Do you have any idea what shipping would be to 83709? Also, could you post or send me a pic or 2? I'm tryin' not to spend more than $75 total.
Old 01-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #5
Tacoe's Tacoma Gallery
Bump..bizjet, what were you hoping to get for the headrests?
Old 01-08-2012, 02:33 PM   #6
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bump..bizjet, what were you hoping to get for the headrests?
Have no idea, they are new, took them out of the truck when it was a day off the dealers lot. Not sure if I should keep or sell........ no idea what they are worth.
Old 01-13-2012, 11:07 AM   #8
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Sold mine for 100 plus ship cost 30 to Nv. last summer.
Old 01-15-2012, 04:41 PM   #9

PM sent