Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT: Sport Super White Oem Rear Bumper for Base model black!! SOCAL

Old 01-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #1
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: Sport Super White Oem Rear Bumper for Base model black!! SOCAL

Hey

Got a super white oem rear bumper and I'm looking to trade someone for there base model black one + $200

Nothing wrong with my bumper just liked the look of black bumper better

Yours must me in good condition.

I'm located in Fullerton, CA 92833

Local only

Pm me for details
Old 01-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #2
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
I got chrome. AND we would have to ship...
Old 01-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #3
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
get that sport look

bump!!
Old 01-09-2012, 09:50 AM   #4
thegrilldudes is on a distinguished road
thegrilldudes's Tacoma Gallery
Damn i want that but I have a chrome one. Live 30 mins from you. let me know if you wanna work something out.

Awesome build
Old 01-09-2012, 01:01 PM   #5

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrilldudes View Post
Damn i want that but I have a chrome one. Live 30 mins from you. let me know if you wanna work something out.

Awesome build
Yea I'm currently looking for black
Not a bad offer though

Thanks man
Old 01-09-2012, 01:16 PM   #7
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a black bumper I am selling....
Old 01-09-2012, 02:12 PM   #8

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregero View Post
I suddenly want an android tow hitch cover...
Haha. totally custom thought it was unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenoTacoma View Post
I have a black bumper I am selling....
I know I seen urs but ur far
Old 01-09-2012, 08:28 PM   #9

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-11-2012, 09:34 AM   #10

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Sport match your super white today

Bump obo
Old 01-11-2012, 05:46 PM   #11
jsmesny is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
jsmesny's Tacoma Gallery
Let's talk. I have ablack one still in the box and i want a white one.

JS
Old 01-12-2012, 09:39 AM   #12

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmesny View Post
Let's talk. I have ablack one still in the box and i want a white one.

JS
Txt sent
Old 01-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #13
2 wheel member
RRnold is on a distinguished road

RRnold's Tacoma Gallery
Would you be interested in selling your white bumper instead of trading? Mine is chrome and I'm sure you don't want that.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:52 PM   #14

Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Bump 150 + your black bumper!