Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Auto Headlight Turn Signal Stalk and Base Wiper Stalk

Old 01-09-2012, 10:05 AM   #1
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RJ
rjg's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Auto Headlight Turn Signal Stalk and Base Wiper Stalk

FS: USED Auto headlight stalk and base wiper (non intermittent) stalk. The auto headlight stalk is from a 2007 Camry and will fit 05-08 Tacomas. The wiper is from an 07 Tacoma.

$30.00 shipped for both to the 48. Paypal preferred. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
FS:  Auto Headlight Turn Signal Stalk and Base Wiper Stalk-img_0894.jpg   FS:  Auto Headlight Turn Signal Stalk and Base Wiper Stalk-img_0895.jpg   FS:  Auto Headlight Turn Signal Stalk and Base Wiper Stalk-img_0896.jpg  
Old 01-10-2012, 06:58 AM   #2
Yes
rjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shedrjg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rjg's Tacoma Gallery
Lower price.
Old 01-10-2012, 07:13 AM   #3
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Auto headlight stalk would do what for me? 08 and the headlights go off when I open the door if left on when exiting the truck & I don't have DRLs. If it is to turn them off and on based on lighting then it wouldn't need a sensor of some sort? or I already have somehow wired into the harness? Interesting but not sure what use I'd get from it...........
Old 01-10-2012, 07:43 AM   #4
Yes

rjg's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Auto headlight stalk would do what for me? 08 and the headlights go off when I open the door if left on when exiting the truck & I don't have DRLs. If it is to turn them off and on based on lighting then it wouldn't need a sensor of some sort? or I already have somehow wired into the harness? Interesting but not sure what use I'd get from it...........
Yes you would need a sensor and wiring to operate the auto function. Both are probably of no use to anyone here and I should throw them in the garbage.
Old 01-10-2012, 08:07 AM   #5
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Well, the 10s or 11s started having DRLs & depending on the sensor cost I'm sure it would appeal to some here. I wouldn't toss them.