Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS 2011 OEM TRD stereo and fron speakers, TRD Off road wheels and tires

Old 01-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #1
mgolland45 is on a distinguished road
mgolland45's Tacoma Gallery
FS 2011 OEM TRD stereo and fron speakers, TRD Off road wheels and tires

Somewhat of a feeler post, I have for sale the 2011 oem head unit, this is the 6 cd changer model, I also have the two front speakers for sale. I will get pics soon.
Speakers $40, head unit $100

I also have the TRD off read wheels. These guys are almost brand new as a week after getting the truck I got a new set of wheels.
Make me an offer for the wheels, it is a all four and a spare.

note: I do not want the ship the wheels if possible but I will ship the stereo, buyer pays shipping. Also feel free to make an offer on stuff.

Thanks,
Wes

Old 01-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #3
Deltabox's Better Half
himmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shedhimmie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sarah
himmie's Tacoma Gallery
JBL or Non-JBL?

Post pics.
Old 01-11-2012, 02:53 PM   #4
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
You'll need to post pics or the mods will lock your thread
Old 01-11-2012, 07:45 PM   #5
HRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Sean
HRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Are they jbl? Interested
Old 01-12-2012, 02:35 PM   #6
mgolland45 is on a distinguished road
mgolland45's Tacoma Gallery
They are the jbl to the best of my knowledge yes, sorry about the pic quality btw, it was raining this morning
Old 02-23-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
Taco Rookie
lepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud oflepedog23 has much to be proud of

Name: Frank
lepedog23's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to lepedog23
Where are you located
Old 02-24-2012, 12:23 PM   #8
StickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shedStickShifty is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter:
StickShifty's Tacoma Gallery
PM also sent on the wheels.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:27 PM   #9
meantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeantaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
meantaco's Tacoma Gallery
what speakers are you running?