Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

tacoma Access Limited Edition tonneau cover, soft roll up, direct fit

Old 01-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #1
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

Name: Steven
slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
tacoma Access Limited Edition tonneau cover, soft roll up, direct fit

sold
Old 01-11-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were closer... Shipping would be rough
Old 01-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #3
Conceal Carry
slodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant futureslodc4 has a brilliant future

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
yeah, i ship a lot and have an account with ups and this would probaly cost 40 to ship
Old 01-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #4
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
Lazylegs's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Lazylegs
55.00 plus shipping
Old 01-11-2012, 06:42 PM   #5
Conceal Carry

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
^deal
Old 01-11-2012, 06:43 PM   #6
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

$60 plus shipping
Old 01-11-2012, 07:27 PM   #9
Lazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shedLazylegs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

He is taking the highest offer..
Old 01-11-2012, 07:31 PM   #10
Conceal Carry

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
i dont think that matters, only the bed length matters
Old 01-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #11
Conceal Carry

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
my truck is a double cab short bed
Old 01-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #12
Sold it, dont miss it yet.
lj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shedlj973gm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lj973gm's Tacoma Gallery
It is for a short bed. The ACCESS part that is confusing people in the title is the company name that makes the cover.

Please post a legit asking price.
Old 01-11-2012, 07:40 PM   #13
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
my mistake, the product has the name "access" in it, i was confused because I believe lazylegs has an access cab, so it is for a short bed 5 ft
Old 01-11-2012, 07:42 PM   #14
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj973gm View Post
It is for a short bed. The ACCESS part that is confusing people in the title is the company name that makes the cover.

Please post a legit asking price.
thanks for clarifying that too, i had just realized it as you were typing it
Old 01-11-2012, 07:43 PM   #15
HRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Sean
HRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
I would buy this right now but I have a double cab long bed
Old 01-11-2012, 07:56 PM   #17
Conceal Carry

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
haha no problem.

im not sure what these are going for online so i just put best offer.

id like to get at least a couple hundred since this is a quality cover
Old 01-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by slodc4 View Post
i dont think that matters, only the bed length matters
It does matter to me. You can't come on here and post an item for sale , make a deal then back out. who is to say it was for my truck? That is wrong. I just want you to know that.
Old 01-11-2012, 08:00 PM   #19
Conceal Carry

slodc4's Tacoma Gallery
^are you serious? I figued that you were joking with your low ball offer so I joked back...
Old 01-11-2012, 08:22 PM   #20
The White Knight

Hahah yeah I was in the joking mindset as well