Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 5x Konig Countersteer Off Road (DC Area)

Old 01-12-2012, 06:32 AM   #1
ghetto waggon is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
ghetto waggon's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 5x Konig Countersteer Off Road (DC Area)

Withdrawn from sale- advance apologies for any inconvenience.

Purchased from the most recent Tacomaworld / FN Wheels group buy for $975 shipped dated 12/21.

Lame as it is, I have to say I prefer the stock wheels, as I don't plan on further modding the truck. I can resist the temptation to mod with a completely stock truck, but with these it won't be long before I lift, get 33's and black out the truck, and I promised myself such money will be instead saved for the ducati I'm yearning after

Asking $775 for the 5 wheels. Includes black spline drive lug nuts, 4 gorilla locks and center caps. New condition. I plan to get the 4 wheels dismounted by Saturday (5th is new- all boxes, packaging & receipt retained). Will take an image of the wheels on the truck tonight.

I prefer a local, DC area sale to save on shipping, but will entertain it.

Thanks for your interest.

Joe
Old 01-12-2012, 07:08 AM   #3
I just got them mounted up last night. I'll take a picture this evening before getting the wheels dismounted.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:10 AM   #4
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin wheels
Old 01-12-2012, 07:12 AM   #5
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Would you split one? I just bought a set and a spare would be nice.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:13 AM   #6
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
I PMd a guy on here that might be interested. He mentioned looking for a set a while back but not sure if he would want them. He's local too.
Old 01-12-2012, 09:00 AM   #7
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
definately interested....do you need a set of stockers?

Im around the philly area and could meet ya somewhere.
Old 01-12-2012, 03:08 PM   #8
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm i do like these...
Old 01-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #9
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
How much would shipping cost to 31061?
Old 01-12-2012, 03:59 PM   #10
bivey will become famous soon enoughbivey will become famous soon enough

bivey's Tacoma Gallery
If the local guys don't work out let me know.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:24 PM   #11
MC1983 is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
MC1983's Tacoma Gallery
if you willing to sell the 5th wheel, I am local and might be interested depending on price.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:28 AM   #12
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
I'm the guy joneill03 mentioned.

Not looking to buy outright, but would entertain a trade for 4 TRD Anthracite FJ rims. 4 for 4, not interested in a 5th spare. The TRDs have some trail rash to them. Will take pics if you're interested.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:24 AM   #13
muddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shedmuddin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
i got dibs on these just waiting for the seller to call me back! he has been MIA!!! Wanted to pick em up on saturday!

cash in hand ready to do a deposit and give the rest at pickup!
Old 01-16-2012, 04:17 PM   #14
Strautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shedStrautins is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 2nd Lt @TBS
Name: Nick
Strautins's Tacoma Gallery
If the local stuff doesn't work out, and you were interested, I'd ship you my tx pro wheels from my 2011 in trade...
Old 01-17-2012, 11:33 AM   #15
==========
pAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shedpAP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
pAP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by muddin View Post
i got dibs on these just waiting for the seller to call me back! he has been MIA!!! Wanted to pick em up on saturday!

cash in hand ready to do a deposit and give the rest at pickup!
Niice Joel! You are snatching up all the good stuff! Hopefully OP wakes up!
Old 01-17-2012, 12:41 PM   #16

muddin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by pAP View Post
Niice Joel! You are snatching up all the good stuff! Hopefully OP wakes up!

im trying...haha yea the op has yet to get back to me after my initial contact with him he said he was gonna take some pics and he gave me his number but hasnt picked up...so im chomping at the bit!!!!

i still have alot of work to do to catch up to you and anthony...haha
Old 01-17-2012, 08:23 PM   #17
Hi All-

Thanks for the inquiries. I'm terribly sorry for dropping off the radar there. Got sent on a last minute business trip to a rural area in South Dakota.

I regrettably have to withdraw these from sale. The guy who did the tire work for me completely completely ruined the finish of my OEM wheels on the tire press. I'm a neat freak and refuse to put the torn up wheels back on the new truck, so stuck with these for the moment. I may pursue the anthracite FJ wheels as a substitute (I feel silver looks better on stock ride), but will have to pass on the curbed wheels. Thanks for your offer.

For those interested in seeing how it looked, here is the picture of the konigs on the truck, as promised:

Sorry for any inconvenience!
Old 01-17-2012, 09:05 PM   #18

muddin's Tacoma Gallery

lol like i said in the pm...if you change your mind il drive up day of or after and pick em up
Old 01-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #19
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear about the rims man. Can you get the tire place to comp you some cash to get the oem rims refinished? Maybe get them powdercoated silver or something if you're dead set on getting rid of those konigs.