Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: Wet Okole Seat Covers

Old 01-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #1
JDrew is on a distinguished road

JDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation SOLD: Wet Okole Seat Covers

I recently traded in my 2008 Taco and still have the seat covers I bought. They're black with gray in the middle. It's for the two front seats and headrests. All of the straps and clips are in perfect condition and not trimmed in any way.

They're $239.00 from Wet Okole, but I'm looking for $125.00 shipped to US continental address. Paypal is accepted and preferred. I'm located in Evansville, Indiana for local pick-up.

Sorry for the bad photos, taken with my phone. The black is very black and no fading.

Old 01-15-2012, 02:20 PM   #2
skot5150 is on a distinguished road
skot5150's Tacoma Gallery
That is a GREAT DEAL. Wet Okole's are the original and the best. Great price. Good luck with the sale. I'd buy them, just wrong color scheme for me
Old 01-15-2012, 03:21 PM   #4

JDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalmonTaco View Post
PM sent
Replied
Old 01-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #5

JDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Sale is pending. Will update Sunday.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:35 AM   #6
Ernesto is on a distinguished road

Army:
Name: Ernesto
Ernesto's Tacoma Gallery
Interested

Let me know if your covers are still available
Old 01-22-2012, 04:34 PM   #7

JDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Buyer came into a financial issue, covers are still available. I also washed them and now they look brand new.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:17 PM   #8
lcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
lcogginz's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 01-22-2012, 06:26 PM   #9

JDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Replied to PM's
Old 01-22-2012, 06:44 PM   #10
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Name: AJ
Eagledynasty's Tacoma Gallery
Are they leather?
Old 01-22-2012, 06:47 PM   #11
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Are they leather?
They are cloth-covered neoprene.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:50 PM   #12
The White Knight
Eagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant futureEagledynasty has a brilliant future

Is that what the stock seats we have now are? Or the stock ones us non-seat cover people have
Old 01-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #13
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagledynasty View Post
Is that what the stock seats we have now are?
No the stock seats are just cloth. The seat covers he is selling go over the stock seat cloth and are waterproof.
Old 01-22-2012, 06:51 PM   #14
The White Knight

Great thanks. PMed
Old 01-22-2012, 07:05 PM   #16
jspetrovitsis is on a distinguished road
Name: James
jspetrovitsis's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 01-22-2012, 07:20 PM   #17

JDrew's Tacoma Gallery
Covers are sold and paid for! Thanks for the PM's. (Maybe I priced these too cheap? PM's overloading my inbox lol)

Mods please lock. Thanks again!!!
Old 01-22-2012, 08:15 PM   #18
The White Knight

Damnnn