Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - Putco Yellow Fog Bulbs

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Putco Yellow Fog Bulbs

Selling a pair of Putco bulbs I purchased from Autoanything a few months ago. I ended up retrofitting the fogs with projectors so these were never installed. They are brand new, in original packaging, never even opened.
Here's the listing for them on Autoanything, they sell for $32.99 + free shipping, I'll sell for $25 shipped or will down negotiate for a local sale.
http://www.autoanything.com/lights/73A5246A0A0.aspx

Pics of actual bulbs:

Old 01-15-2012, 04:46 PM   #2
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 01-16-2012, 04:49 AM   #3

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
MLK Day Bump
Old 01-16-2012, 05:50 AM   #4
tsub345 is on a distinguished road

Name: Travis
tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
PM'ed
Old 01-16-2012, 07:16 AM   #5

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
PM replied, lights are spoken for.

Edit: SOLD - Shipping out tomorrow.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:53 AM   #7

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rellik01 View Post
Slightly off topic but will these melt the housing or lens?
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I've run the nokyas which are 45 watts just like factory.....never had an issue.
These putcos are 42 watts iirc, so im betting u should be golden
Agreed with Brock. I never took these out of the packaging but I've had Nokya 45W bulbs in the stock housing for a couple years and never had an issue. These are slightly less wattage so there should not be any issues. If you want, check with tsub345 after Friday for the review!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:00 AM   #8

tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
. . . If you want, check with tsub345 after Friday for the review!
The lights should be here Friday and I will hopefully be putting them in that night. I will post pics of install and initial review (most likely) in the lighting section. I will add a link here for all interested!

Side Note: Pugga - What are the fog lights that you have on your light bar? I just bought one from Pelley and your setup is similar to what I want to run on mine. Thanks!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:07 AM   #9

tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
I want a review of the zxe headlights
I'll add pics of what they look like and how I like them just for you wolfpack
Old 01-18-2012, 05:34 AM   #10

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsub345 View Post
Side Note: Pugga - What are the fog lights that you have on your light bar? I just bought one from Pelley and your setup is similar to what I want to run on mine. Thanks!
The inside lights are PIAA 520 Driving lights, the outside lights are PIAA 540 Fog lights. The 520's are great, they make the high beams obsolete. The 540's are a bit disappointing though. It could be that they're mounted too high to be effective but they just aren't bright at all. If you want a really good fog light, I'd recommend the Blazer projector for the fog light housing. Those things are the best fog lights I've ever had!
Old 01-18-2012, 05:40 AM   #11

tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
The inside lights are PIAA 520 Driving lights, the outside lights are PIAA 540 Fog lights. The 520's are great, they make the high beams obsolete. The 540's are a bit disappointing though. It could be that they're mounted too high to be effective but they just aren't bright at all. If you want a really good fog light, I'd recommend the Blazer projector for the fog light housing. Those things are the best fog lights I've ever had!
Thanks. I will definitely look into those
Old 01-18-2012, 05:44 AM   #12

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsub345 View Post
Thanks. I will definitely look into those
Amazon usually has them competitively priced but be careful what you're buying. A lot of them are only selling the lens, bulb, or just the lamp alone (meaning you'd need to buy the mounting plate, wiring harnesses, relay and switch to make them work. Hella would be a less expensive option and can be retrofitted with HIDs to put out some serious light. There are group buys that cycle through once in a while for Kragen lights and, if you can swing it, Lightforce makes some pretty cool stuff! Wolfpack has lightforces on his light bar.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:53 PM   #13

tsub345's Tacoma Gallery
For all interested parties!

They came a day early . . . and so did a snow storm.

Anyway here is the thread with the ZXE's

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/lig...vania-zxe.html

Products Discussed in this Thread