Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - Misc Taco Items

Old 01-16-2012, 05:51 AM   #1
Mmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Mmelaney's Tacoma Gallery
Sold or Relisted Taco Items

I took the plunge and upgraded to a full size Tundra last week and I have the following items. My Taco was a 2011 TRD Sport Double Cab with the short bed. Certain items I will ship, The exhaust I would prefer to be picked up but I can ship it if absoultely necessary.

*** SOLD *** 1. ScanGauge II with Blendmount - $125.00 +S&H
Includes all mounting hardware, cable, and all accesories. You will need to download the instructions from the internet. Works perfectly for any taco.

*** SOLD *** 2. Full set of Weathertech molded floormats - $100.00 +S&H
I used them for a year so there scratches but there arent any major flaws or any tears. I cleaned them when I took them out and there is one stain on the drivers side matt but its barely noticeable.

*** Relisted *** 3. K&N Cold Air Intake - 77-9025 KP - $150.00 +S&H
I purchased it in September 2011, its had about 8,000 miles of air put through it.

*** Relisted *** 4. Flowmaster Cat Back Exhaust Kit - 817432 - $325.00 Pickup Preferred
I purchased this exhaust Kit in october of 2011, it maybe had 5,000 miles over the road. Its a great sounding exhaust kit, I saw about a .5MPG difference driving normally but to be honest I liked the sound so much it probably cost me .5 MPG just listening to it roar. (Edit - It fits both long bed and short bed models. Ihave the extension tube and spare clamp as well)

*** Sold *** 5. Front Seat set of Wet Okoles with armrest (Sport) - $175.00 +S&H
I bought these to preserve the seats on My 2011 TRD Sport and they are in flawless condition. No stains, no tears. Front Sport Buckets only with pockets on the backs of both seats. Red TRD Logos on each seat ($35.00 adder from Wet Okole) I wish these fit my Tundra because I love them.

*** Relisted *** 6. Set of Side Steps for 2010 - 2012 Double Cab - $150.00 OBO Pickup
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-cab-taco.html
PM me if your interested. I dont have pictures of any of it right now but I can get them. All items are stock and purchased mostly from Amazon.com. You can check out the costs and see that I am being very fair on my asking prices.
Attached Thumbnails
FS - Misc Taco Items-photo-1.jpg   FS - Misc Taco Items-photo-3.jpg   FS - Misc Taco Items-photo-5.jpg   FS - Misc Taco Items-photo-2.jpg   FS - Misc Taco Items-photo-4.jpg  

Old 01-16-2012, 06:47 AM   #3
Mmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shedMmelaney is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good Point, Light Grey.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:51 AM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of each item for sale per forum rules please.
Old 01-16-2012, 07:00 AM   #5

No problem, I will get them this afternoon and have them up tonight.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:01 PM   #6
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd for okoles
Old 01-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #7
tbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtbturner47 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
tbturner47's Tacoma Gallery
Pics of the seat covers?

Anyone know if the 2012 sport seats changed?
Old 01-16-2012, 04:58 PM   #8

Pics Posted

Sorry for the delay on the pictures....

The Wet Okole Pics are not real good but they are grey mid with black sides.
Old 05-16-2012, 07:14 AM   #9
Nick
Nick17 is on a distinguished road

Name: Nick
Nick17's Tacoma Gallery
Do you still have the exhaust?
Old 05-17-2012, 04:15 AM   #10

Yes I do.
Old 05-23-2012, 04:11 PM   #11
anthoughknee is on a distinguished road
Name: anthony
anthoughknee's Tacoma Gallery
intake

do you still have the k&n?
Old 05-24-2012, 05:37 AM   #12

I do not