Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!

Old 01-16-2012, 02:06 PM   #1
TFreeman is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Name: Tim
TFreeman's Tacoma Gallery
2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!

I've got a set of front, rear, and fog lights for sale. All in excellent condition. They came off my 2010 Sr5 when she only had 5k miles on it. I am just cleaning up my garage and figured I can part with these lights. I would prefer to sell the lights as a complete set (2 fronts together, 2 rears, 2 fogs). I also have a retro TOYOTA metal front grille emblem which is primered as well as the plastic chrome emblems from the tailgate and the generic T from the grille.

PM me and we can work out a good price!
Attached Thumbnails
2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!-imag0031.jpg   2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!-imag0033.jpg   2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!-imag0034.jpg   2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!-imag0035.jpg   2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!-imag0036.jpg  

Old 01-16-2012, 02:09 PM   #2
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd for retro emblem
Old 01-16-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
stmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shedstmpjmpr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jimmy
stmpjmpr's Tacoma Gallery
prices or can we price it give 50 for the rear lights.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #4
XxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXxTHe FioLOxX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mr.Chow
XxTHe FioLOxX's Tacoma Gallery
price for retro emblem
Old 01-16-2012, 02:28 PM   #5
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Price please. Dibs on taillights if u wanna separate
Old 01-16-2012, 08:06 PM   #6
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
pmed dibs on headlights.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:32 PM   #7
Firefighter:
Bump
When I said I want to sell as sets I mean that I want to sell the 2 headlights together. Another set would be the 2 tails. Set 3 is the Fogs. 4- is the 2 Hella Black Magic 500 Slims 6'' new in the box. Retro metal Toyota emblem. The T that goes in the stock grille. I also have a few "chrome" tacoma and prerunner v6 sr5 emblems and the stock grey floor mats.
PM me for a price buyer pays s/h which seems to be pretty steady at or around $25 for the headlights at least b/c of the size.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:49 PM   #8
Firefighter:
165 shipped tomorrow (for the fronts)
150 for the tails
125 for the fogs (which an aftermarket harness/switch)
100 for 6'' Hella Black Magic Slims
80 for the mats
50 for the metal retro emblem
10 for any other emblem (v6, sr5, prerunner, tacoma, T)

---- O B O ----

I CAN TRY TO COMBINE THINGS INTO THE SAME BOX TO SAVE ON SHIPPING... BUT IT SEEMS THE S/H ROUGHLY WILL BE $25 REGARDLESS OF THE ZIP (FOR THE HEADLIGHTS) ITEMS WILL SHIP THE DAY THE $ CLEARS PAYPAL
Old 01-19-2012, 03:16 AM   #9
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFreeman View Post
165 shipped tomorrow (for the fronts)
150 for the tails
125 for the fogs (which an aftermarket harness/switch)
100 for 6'' Hella Black Magic Slims
80 for the mats
50 for the metal retro emblem
10 for any other emblem (v6, sr5, prerunner, tacoma, T)

---- O B O ----

I CAN TRY TO COMBINE THINGS INTO THE SAME BOX TO SAVE ON SHIPPING... BUT IT SEEMS THE S/H ROUGHLY WILL BE $25 REGARDLESS OF THE ZIP (FOR THE HEADLIGHTS) ITEMS WILL SHIP THE DAY THE $ CLEARS PAYPAL
I pmed you with a question. If all goes well consider those lights sold.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #10
Firefighter:
Update----
The fronts are sold

Still great deals on the other items to be had!
PM me
Old 01-20-2012, 09:21 AM   #11
Firefighter:
Bump
All prices above include s/h.
Hella's Sold
Old 01-22-2012, 10:35 AM   #12
Firefighter:
Bump
Bump
Old 01-23-2012, 08:55 PM   #13
Firefighter:
UPDATE

tails sold

Old 01-24-2012, 04:58 AM   #14
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Pmd about headlights...nevermind just saw they were sold already ****
Old 01-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #15
Foxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoxer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Foxer's Tacoma Gallery
:(

Opened up the boxes to install the lights today....

One was severly damaged... looks like it happened during shipping....

Other had one small piece busted off where the grille connects to the lens.... that was easy to glue though.

damn USPS
Attached Thumbnails
2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!-lights1.jpg   2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!-lights2.jpg   2010 Lights, emblems, mats & Toyota emblems!!-lights3.jpg  
Old 01-28-2012, 07:20 PM   #16
Firefighter:
BUMP

BUMP
Old 01-28-2012, 07:42 PM   #17
Go home Nubbs, street lights are off!
pancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to beholdpancho is a splendid one to behold
Name: Pancho
pancho's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd
Old 01-28-2012, 07:50 PM   #18
jlstang351 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
jlstang351's Tacoma Gallery
Tails are PERFECT!! Thanks for the great deal and fast shipping.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:02 PM   #19
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
What aftermarket harness and switch do you have for those fogs? I have a 4cyl and have been considering getting some fogs
Old 02-01-2012, 01:46 PM   #20
Firefighter:
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP