Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Bed Rack System for Sale 2nd Gen - Armor Tech bars/Yakima LoadWarrior

Old 01-16-2012, 02:35 PM   #1
ATLHOTACO is on a distinguished road
ATLHOTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Bed Rack System for Sale 2nd Gen - Armor Tech bars/Yakima LoadWarrior

Gents:

Picked this up earlier in the year (2011) and never ended up getting out into the wilderness as much as I'd hoped. It looks badass, and I get compliments every day from other truck owners. Going to try a camper shell this time and see if that's more my speed. My dog doesn't like being in the bed with the rack in place!

Bought the bars new from Armor Tech, coated them myself, and mounted a Yakima LoadWarrior directly to them. It's as solid as a tank. It also comes with a Yakima net that stays affixed while driving, and does wonders for keeping gear secured. It's never been in the rain (it's LA after all), and is in like-new condition. I'll re-coat the rails prior to your picking them up, and give you two cans of touch up paint should you ever need them.

I'd rather not ship this, but if you're interested we can explore our options. I'm firm at $400, and shipping could add upwards of another $100 (which kind of makes this not a great deal). I've got $550 in the whole setup, so save yourself some serious coin.

Local pickup in Los Angeles preferred. If you're in San Diego, I head that way at least once per month.

Give me a buzz if you'd like to discuss. 310.739.2496. Jason
Attached Thumbnails
Bed Rack System for Sale 2nd Gen - Armor Tech bars/Yakima LoadWarrior-img_0296.jpg   Bed Rack System for Sale 2nd Gen - Armor Tech bars/Yakima LoadWarrior-img_0295.jpg   Bed Rack System for Sale 2nd Gen - Armor Tech bars/Yakima LoadWarrior-img_0294.jpg   Bed Rack System for Sale 2nd Gen - Armor Tech bars/Yakima LoadWarrior-img_0297.jpg  
Old 01-16-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
Off-road Enthusiast
4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed4x4 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Information Systems Technician
Name: Chris
4x4 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammer View Post
very nice rack, how much are you asking for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLHOTACO View Post
Gents:
I'd rather not ship this, but if you're interested we can explore our options. I'm firm at $400, and shipping could add upwards of another $100 (which kind of makes this not a great deal). I've got $550 in the whole setup, so save yourself some serious coin.

Local pickup in Los Angeles preferred. If you're in San Diego, I head that way at least once per month.

Give me a buzz if you'd like to discuss. 310.739.2496. Jason
looks like he wants $400
Old 01-16-2012, 02:43 PM   #3
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
my bad... read it too quickly, the pics were so cool

actually... I think that was editted after, but I could be wrong, beside the point, great rack, glws
Old 01-16-2012, 02:56 PM   #4
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
man id like this, but I'm in nj...
Old 01-16-2012, 03:16 PM   #6
Thanks guys!

It's badass, and I took a good month planning the rack system. I've had a bunch of inquiries already. It'll be gone in no time, it seems.

As for your wives, remember; It's always easier to ask for forgiveness rather than asking for permission.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:15 AM   #9
Both pending deals fell through, so the rack system is still available.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:06 AM   #10
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
This is exactly what I've been wanting for my truck, but it's out of my price range.

GLWS
Old 01-19-2012, 11:24 AM   #11
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BFF BILL View Post
How did you end up spending $550? Wondering because this is exactly what I've been wanting for my truck, but it's pretty pricey.

Everything here can be had for around $300 brand new. Not trying to piss on your parade I swear. Just lettin you know why those deals are fallin through

Next time PM OP if you really don't wanna piss on his parade cause you just did. I'm guessing you never factored in shipping from ATO and shipping for the rack, either way, not a smooth move. Also prices have reduced due to the shitty economy. My ATO bed bars I got 2 years ago are much cheaper now.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:14 PM   #12
If you're able to score this system for $300 shipped to your door, you should definitely do it.

$195 for ATO bars shipped
$270 plus tax for LoadWarrior at REI
$40 plus tax for the Yakima Net at REI
Old 01-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #13
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

no way you'd want to sell the ATO bars separate? if so pm price.. shipping on other pieces would be too much.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:33 PM   #14
I'd like to keep the system together, but I'll gladly keep you posted should I end up separating the bars.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:47 PM   #15
DPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDPR921 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dylan
DPR921's Tacoma Gallery
Not to be an asshole but whats the purpose to this? I dont really get the set up, theres a huge bed right under it? What is the purpose to it, again not being an ass im just curious ive never seen one of these before, its different please inform! Looks kind of cool.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:12 PM   #16

Quote:
I'd like to keep the system together, but I'll gladly keep you posted should I end up separating the bars.
no worries man. i'd love to have the whole setup. but shipping to NJ would be shit.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
Bobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shedBobber Bill is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Bobber Bill's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPR921 View Post
Not to be an asshole but whats the purpose to this? I dont really get the set up, theres a huge bed right under it? What is the purpose to it, again not being an ass im just curious ive never seen one of these before, its different please inform! Looks kind of cool.
You can carry an entire bed full of cargo and whatever else will fit in the basket. If you ever need to haul more cargo than your bed can hold, this will let you do that.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #18
Surfboards on the bottom, bikes and gear on top.

Bed full of wood, and you can still carry your gear or dirty clothes in the rack.

It's quite versatile, actually.
Old 01-20-2012, 08:32 AM   #19
BDUF#
XXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shedXXXX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: sKiP
XXXX's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Surfboards on the bottom, bikes and gear on top.

Bed full of wood, and you can still carry your gear or dirty clothes in the rack.

It's quite versatile, actually.

IMO it's a great system

Old 01-20-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
Nice!

That's what I intended to do with my truck. Alas, there isn't time.