Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Any Pittsburghers want to trade a 6' tri-fold for my Access Vanish?

Old 01-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #1
upthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
upthemaiden's Tacoma Gallery
Any Pittsburghers want to trade a 6' tri-fold for my Access Vanish?

I've had an Access Vanish cover on my tacoma for 3.5 months, and it's perfect as a roll up, but I think I've decided I would do better with a tri-fold.

It's in perfect shape, works perfectly, I even still have the box. I was hoping someone local would want to do a straight swap for something like an Extang Trifecta as long as yours is in half decent condition. If not I'll probably just see if I can sell it on craigslist, or else list it on here and just use the money to buy a new one. If anyone is even interested in just buying it, let me know as a feeler so I get an idea what my options are.

Crappy cell phone pictures:

only picture I have of it rolled up: