Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT my Sport wheels/tires for Off road wheels/tires

Old 01-17-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
WTT my Sport wheels/tires for Off road wheels/tires

Anyone in the North GA area interested in trading? I only have 9k on my stock Dunlops and wheels and tires are perfect. Looking for around the same in the BFG's or similar tires. I'm in Flowery Branch.

One question about tpms though. If someone were to swap wheels, both having tpms, will they work on the other truck, have to be reprogramed or what?

My plan is to do the swap for the tires and to not have to break down my Sport wheels for the tpms. I have a new set of 16x8 Moto Metals to mount the tires on. Thought if someone wants Sport wheels then I don't have to pay someone to remove them from my wheels then remount and balance the tires. That way I can just have the OR wheel set broke down to be moved to my aftermarkets. This seems like a win/win for anyone wanting sport wheels and has tires on their OR with similar mileage.

Only downside is that I wouldn't get the tires of choice but I'm good with that since I don't have the $ right now for them. The other option is to sell my wheel/tires to cover the cost of some new meats. Thought I'd throw this idea out there first before I start a FS thread. Thanks.

Old 01-17-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jesse
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
Trade for my TRD OR's?
Old 01-17-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
Banned
jjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjw1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
How far are you from Jax?

The tires are BFG Rugged Trail stockers. Right around 17k miles but they still have a lot of life left. I can get pics for you tomorrow if you want?
Old 01-17-2012, 03:15 PM   #7
Banned
jjw1's Tacoma Gallery
All the good deals seem to be too far
Old 01-18-2012, 01:19 PM   #8
HRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of lightHRDTACO is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Sean
HRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Dang... I have 16in OR wheels on my truck... 1,800 miles on them I would do this.... But I'm in so cali
Old 01-19-2012, 07:33 AM   #10
Go Pro Junkie
Toy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy Yoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Toy Yoda's Tacoma Gallery
if you slapped some 285's on there i'd trade my 16" OR rims painted black with 285/75/16's BFG AT KO's!
Old 01-26-2012, 11:32 AM   #12
thunderbases is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Aircraft Electro/Environmental
thunderbases's Tacoma Gallery
How far are you from Birmingham, AL??
Old 01-26-2012, 12:23 PM   #13
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Brevard NC man I can make it to Atlanta in 3.5 hours..I could head down there tomorrow or Saturday if you want I have the TRD offroad with dunlop tires and plenty of miles left on them no curbs on the wheels and no problems outta the tires. Lemme know and I'll PM you my # number if your interested.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:58 PM   #14
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Well guys, you posted a day too late for a trade. Got tired of waiting so I pulled the trigger on some new tires. I do have the stockers up for sale if interested though.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...els-tires.html