Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

05-12 very nice leather seat covers for double cab

Old 01-18-2012, 02:49 PM   #1
Banned
tacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacomajamie's Tacoma Gallery
05-12 very nice leather seat covers for double cab

SOLD
Hey guys,

I bought some new in box leather seat covers off of here and got them and my wife tells me she doesn't want leather

These are beautiful covers and will fit an 05-12 double cab with the sport seats with or without airbags. They come with headrests and a center console cover and are still in the original box from the manufacturer. I will sell them for what I paid for them on here, $300 plus shipping. I will not sell for a penny less so don't try
These slide right over your seats so you don't even have to take your factory seats apart.

If you are local, feel free to pick them up. I'm in Hagerstown, MD.

Thanks so much,

Jamie

Old 01-18-2012, 04:30 PM   #2
tacomadre is on a distinguished road

Name: Jose
tacomadre's Tacoma Gallery
I wanted these the first time they were on here... I want
Old 01-18-2012, 04:33 PM   #3
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
So you wouldn't take $299.99 Joking of course, these look good. GLWS.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:44 PM   #4
lcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shedlcogginz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lauren
lcogginz's Tacoma Gallery
I assume front only, not front and rear both?
Old 01-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #5
Dr. Bronzbak
jterango is on a distinguished road
jterango's Tacoma Gallery
jamie, what is the name bran on the box? im in charles town...
Old 01-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #6
mcelm0ld is on a distinguished road

Navy: GMG
Name: Matt
mcelm0ld's Tacoma Gallery
If you still have them I will take them... I just missed them last time. zip 17042
Old 01-18-2012, 06:13 PM   #7
Banned
tacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomajamie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by lcogginz View Post
I assume front only, not front and rear both?
Hey Lauren,
This is front and rear seats, headrests and center console cover.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:15 PM   #8
Taco lova
RedOctober is on a distinguished road

EMS: EMT-B
RedOctober's Tacoma Gallery
Bahhh I want leather soooooooo badly...
Old 01-18-2012, 06:17 PM   #9
Banned
IndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedIndianTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
IndianTaco's Tacoma Gallery
who makes them ? very interested
Old 01-18-2012, 06:24 PM   #10
mcelm0ld is on a distinguished road

Navy: GMG
mcelm0ld's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 01-18-2012, 06:26 PM   #11
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I believe im first in line, im waiting on him to reply then im sending payment.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:34 PM   #12
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: B.C.
Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
2k6 Taco, I'm not sending a pm or anything. I just wanted to ask OP if you're selling them for $300 (what you paid for them). Then, where did you get them? They look nice from pics. And I'm sure if someone out there is making leather seat covers (front and back) for a tacoma, for $300 there would be a lot of people wanting them.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:38 PM   #13

I think its either clazzio or katzkin. Most likely clazzio at this price.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:40 PM   #14
2011 TX TRD Offroad
Cmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shedCmurder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
still a good deal if clazzio. i've thought about getting those. If Katskin.. damn!! You're one lucky guy to get that deal..
Old 01-18-2012, 06:41 PM   #15

Yeah plus u dont have to wait 4+ weeks from suppliers
Old 01-18-2012, 06:51 PM   #16
2011 TX TRD Offroad

Cmurder's Tacoma Gallery
they told me 6-8 wks!! if you do get them make sure you take some before and after pics. every time i see before and after leather seat pics it just gets me one step closer to ordering them. (i know there's an entire thread on leather interior pics). but i still love seeing them.
Old 01-18-2012, 06:52 PM   #17
Banned
SOLD
Old 01-18-2012, 06:56 PM   #18
brians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the roughbrians05taco is a jewel in the rough

Name: Brian
brians05taco's Tacoma Gallery
i have leather someone must have ordered at the dealer was installed on truck when i got it, its the best to have esp with kids lol