Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

My black handles for your Silver Streak Mica Handles (Double Cab)

Old 01-19-2012, 07:56 AM   #1
7.62x63mm
goufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shedgoufcustom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: NAVAIR
Name: Michael
goufcustom's Tacoma Gallery
My black handles for your Silver Streak Mica Handles (Double Cab)

I have a TRD Off Road DC with factory black handles that I am looking to trade for a set of Silver Streak Mica color matched handles. I have 6 handles, 3 key cover parts and 2 non-key cover parts; I will trade a complete set for your complete set. Since I have extra handles, I will use those while I ship my handles to you and then you can ship your handles back to me, this should make things easier. I will ship you the best of the handles that I have, I think one of them has a scratch on it, and if you want all of them, I will mail the last two out after I receive your handles.

I am looking to trade these, I do not plan to sell these as a set or seperately.

You must be willing to send pictures of your handles, and ship via USPS Priority mail; I will ship via USPS Priority mail as well so that there is little down time between swapping handles out.

The spares:

Drivers Side Front

Drivers Side Rear

Passenger Rear

Passenger Front