Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

ATO Bolt-on Rear Plate Bumper For Sale!

Old 01-22-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
TOYWERX Grill Sargent
HomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHomerTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
HomerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
ATO Bolt-on Rear Plate Bumper For Sale!

Here it is when it was installed by the skilled man who built it:
(Kevin is the MAN!)
I've had this since the summer & never even got to putting shackes on it.
The ONLY reason I'm selling it is that I've decided I want a High Clearance with a tire swing out.
I considered adding one to this bumper but it is really just too nice to modify.
This bumper has a filp up license plate mount with an led light. the hitch is tucked up behind it...

That's just a bit of mud in the pic...

Asking $590.00

I'll ship a lot of things but I will not ship this bumper!

I still have my banged up stock bumper so I can re-install that until I get my next one.

I am located in Bucks County Pa. and often dive to Baltimore for work so I'd be glad to work something out with a buyer in Pa, Nj, De, Md, or even Va.

Thank you,
Old 01-22-2012, 11:51 AM   #2
Faryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shedFaryota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mic
Faryota's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I was closer to you!!! I have been wanting a new rear bumper....
Old 01-22-2012, 11:59 AM   #3
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Wow. Hell of a deal!
Old 01-22-2012, 01:58 PM   #5
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Is the hitch included with it?
Old 01-22-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
very interested......will send you a PM
Old 01-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #7
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

I have sent him two, so im first haha.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:07 PM   #8
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuntnTruk View Post
I have sent him two, so im first haha.
Guess we will need to arm wrestle for it....LOL
Old 01-22-2012, 05:03 PM   #9
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brandon
SoJersey's Tacoma Gallery
What's cost?
Old 01-22-2012, 05:05 PM   #10
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizjettech View Post
Guess we will need to arm wrestle for it....LOL
Roshambo. Who's going first
Old 01-22-2012, 05:09 PM   #11
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
Here it is when it was installed by the skilled man who built it:
(Kevin is the MAN!)
I've had this since the summer & never even got to putting shackes on it.
The ONLY reason I'm selling it is that I've decided I want a High Clearance with a tire swing out.
I considered adding one to this bumper but it is really just too nice to modify.
This bumper has a filp up license plate mount with an led light. the hitch is tucked up behind it...

That's just a bit of mud in the pic...

Asking $590.00

I'll ship a lot of things but I will not ship this bumper!

I still have my banged up stock bumper so I can re-install that until I get my next one.

I am located in Bucks County Pa. and often dive to Baltimore for work so I'd be glad to work something out with a buyer in Pa, Nj, De, Md, or even Va.

Thank you,
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoJersey View Post
What's cost?
^^
Old 01-22-2012, 05:42 PM   #13
SoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoJersey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
^^
I'm on tapatalk, I see 2 pics and it says it was installed by the person that built it.. So ^^^ doesn't help.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #14
Tacohead

Any body need a hitch and a stock bumper? Looks like I wont be needing mine haha
Old 01-22-2012, 05:59 PM   #16
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
ya gotta love those speedy sales!
Old 01-22-2012, 07:44 PM   #18

congrats on the sale... and now i see the price as i finally get to my laptop.