Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: All-Pro Off Road Plate Bumper 05+

Old 01-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
FS: All-Pro Off Road Plate Bumper 05+ -- San Diego

SOLD
Old 01-24-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
ILikeTacosToo is on a distinguished road

Navy: SLJO
Name: Kyle
ILikeTacosToo's Tacoma Gallery
i think this is reason enough to move to California!
Old 01-24-2012, 04:08 PM   #4
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
can someone loan me 700$? hahaha. wish i could buy, for future reference thought, so you know if this (skidplate is my main question) will work with a procomp lift?
Old 01-24-2012, 04:19 PM   #5
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGrinch View Post
can someone loan me 700$? hahaha. wish i could buy, for future reference thought, so you know if this (skidplate is my main question) will work with a procomp lift?
No it won't....the DB drops down in that space.
Old 01-24-2012, 04:21 PM   #6
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS. Selling mine very soon too going the same route. Allpro might fab something up for you if you like their skids.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:06 PM   #7
Cheese Head.
TheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheGrinch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TheGrinch's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TheGrinch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
No it won't....the DB drops down in that space.
That's what I figured. Glws
Old 01-24-2012, 05:07 PM   #8
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

Army: 178th engineer battalion
Backwoodz's Tacoma Gallery
Will u sell just the light hoop?
Old 01-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #9
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
You had me at "For Sale" PM incoming
Old 01-24-2012, 05:27 PM   #10
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Backwoodz View Post
Will u sell just the light hoop?
Sorry not looking to part out right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by undecided View Post
You had me at "For Sale" PM incoming
Looking forward to it.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:02 AM   #11
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
Aww dang. That bumper looked great on your truck!
Old 01-25-2012, 06:42 AM   #12
Banned
SoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCaltaco65 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SoCaltaco65's Tacoma Gallery
Older design, Hmmm and I'm in san Diego...

Any bites? is it sold?
Old 01-25-2012, 07:09 AM   #13
Rompin Around

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCaltaco65 View Post
Older design, Hmmm and I'm in san Diego...

Any bites? is it sold?
I have an offer that is pretty close to what I want, but it is not sold yet. PM me if you are interested.
Old 01-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #14
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

If no one takes it I'd like the fairlead and light hoop, glws!
Old 01-25-2012, 01:23 PM   #15
Rompin Around

Quote:
If no one takes it I'd like the fairlead and light hoop, glws!
Don't think I will have an issue with selling it complete. Currently have 3 offers on the table, but I realize that without it off the truck and ready to install that may slow the current interest.
Old 01-26-2012, 08:28 AM   #16
Rompin Around

Morning bump

I drive up to the Valencia area atleast once a month to visit the G/F's parents, so if you are up that way I can deliver also.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:51 AM   #17
Rompin Around

Bump PM's replied this morning from yesterday, sorry I was in meetings up in LA all day.

This is $700 OBO, I have a few offers. We all know that until the offer turns into cash in my hand it doesn't mean much.

If I have a buyer for both the bumper and the skidplate I will seperate. I won't sell one without the other until then. Price if I seperate is currently $550 for the bumper and $150 for the Skidplate.

If you are interested in the Lightforce lights I will be starting them at $300. The lights include the 3 Lightforce Striker 170's ran in a series, no wire kit. The 3 clear lens, 3 yellow combo lens, and 3 black covers.

Happy Friday!
Old 01-27-2012, 10:52 AM   #18

Will you ship the skidplate?
Old 01-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #19
Rompin Around

Quote:
Will you ship the skidplate?
Not as of now, i dont have a box that big and shipping would be super expensive.
Old 01-27-2012, 11:25 AM   #20

Sigh, thanks anyways man glws