Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)

Old 01-26-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)

SOLD!:OEM Silver tube steps/with all hardware SOLD!
Steps are in good to great condition - going the slider route. I would rate them @ about an 8.5. Small scratch on driver side (see pic). Bottoms are very clean w/no rust/scratchs - never wheeled. Install in about 10-15 minutes! Match my silver DCSB perfectly. Local pick up only -cash and carry!

Attached Thumbnails
FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)-steps-001.jpg   FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)-steps-002.jpg   FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)-steps-005.jpg   FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)-steps-006.jpg   FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)-steps-007.jpg  

FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)-steps-008.jpg   FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)-steps-011.jpg   FS: OEM Silver Tube Steps DCSB (San Diego)-steps-015.jpg  
Old 01-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
SKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shedSKULLY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday morning bump!
Old 01-28-2012, 09:26 AM   #3
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Damn those are clean like new . Glws .
Old 01-28-2012, 07:35 PM   #4
Barrettmex is on a distinguished road
Barrettmex's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, tomorrow i Will be on san Diego, can u acept 150 dlls cash!
Old 01-28-2012, 08:01 PM   #5

SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrettmex View Post
Hello, tomorrow i Will be on san Diego, can u acept 150 dlls cash!
You have a PM.
Old 01-28-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
Rufio is on a distinguished road
Navy: NAVY DIVER FIRST CLASS
Name: Rufio
Rufio's Tacoma Gallery
live in san diego my self.. pm me.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #7

SKULLY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
live in san diego my self.. pm me.
Sorry! Just sold them!! Nice to meet you Javier & thanks for a smooth deal!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:53 PM   #8
Barrettmex is on a distinguished road
Barrettmex's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks dave i just put the bars on my truck , when i finish the project i Will send u some pics!