Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

MGM front bumper with fogs $350

Old 01-27-2012, 12:09 PM   #1
If it can't be overdone it's not worth doing
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nathan
SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
MGM front bumper with fogs $350

EDIT:
************************************************** ***************************************
Fog lights are gone.

Bumper cover = $50 (no shipping)

I will include the crash gaurd with the bumper cover.
************************************************** ***************************************

Original:

I have my stock Mineral Magnetic Gray front bumper for sale. The bumper is perfect, and the fogs have very little time on them. I was running an Nfab light bar, which is where I had my license plate, so there are no holes in the bumper. I'm asking $50 picked up in Houston.

Included:
- Front bumper cover, including flares
- Crash bar
Attached Thumbnails
MGM front bumper with fogs 0-bumper1.jpg   MGM front bumper with fogs 0-img_0742-1-.jpg   MGM front bumper with fogs 0-img_0743-1-.jpg   MGM front bumper with fogs 0-img_0756-1-.jpg   MGM front bumper with fogs 0-img_0744-1-.jpg  

MGM front bumper with fogs 0-img_0745-1-.jpg  
Old 01-29-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
SMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shedSMKYTXN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Still available. The aluminum crash bar and all the clips to hold the bumper on are included. Make me an offer.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:29 AM   #3

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 02-02-2012, 05:39 AM   #4
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMKYTXN View Post
Still available. The aluminum crash bar and all the clips to hold the bumper on are included. Make me an offer.
So this is the whole assembly, not bad, good price BUMP.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:00 AM   #5

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Still available.
Old 02-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #6

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
I may be relocating for work soon, so I really need this thing gone. Make me an offer.
Old 02-14-2012, 05:33 AM   #7

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Somebody wants a color matched bumper, right?
Old 02-14-2012, 11:58 AM   #8
S.S.T. is on a distinguished road
S.S.T.'s Tacoma Gallery
I do, but I need a white one
Old 05-09-2012, 06:51 AM   #9

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Original post updated. Someone buy my stuff!
Old 06-20-2012, 06:52 AM   #10

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
TTT, make me an offer
Old 07-05-2012, 09:03 AM   #11

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP
Old 07-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #14

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson X View Post
No shipping on the bumper????
I'm afraid that by the time I got the bumper boxed well enough for it not to get damaged during transport that the cost would be too great.
Old 07-10-2012, 05:56 AM   #15

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
TTT
Old 07-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #16
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
I need a bumper!! Just that my truck is blue
Old 04-16-2013, 02:51 PM   #17

SMKYTXN's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

I still have this thing sitting around. Please come get it.