1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Brand New All Pro 05+ Tacoma Rear Plate Bumper / Hitch / Wrap Arounds!

Discussion in '2nd Gen Tacoma Parts Marketplace (2005-2015)' started by PineappleGrenade, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:10 PM
    PineappleGrenade

PineappleGrenade [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '13 Honda Accord Sport
    SOLD

Update: 2-5-12!

My wife was upset with me that I had decided to sell it without even trying it on, So I figured to make her happy and to give you guys an idea of what I would look like I dry fitted it Tuesday night. Truck didn't even leave the garage with it on and now its safely sitting in my basement. (In photos hitch was never bolted to frame).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hi Guys!

I am selling a unused All Pro rear plate bumper with hitch and wrap around sides. I bought this set up from All Pro back in October and just got it back from powder coating today. I spent a long time getting this bumper looking the way is does today. When I got this from All Pro I didn't know they come with the welds exposed, so I had spent countless hours smoothing the welds. Also had those UGLY holes welded up from what All Pro gives you as license plate lights. I did test fit the bumper a few times to see what needed done and where. I know that many people would have just spray painted it and installed it, but I like to take things a step further with the quality AND fit. Comes with everything you need for install (all bolts were supplied buy All Pro, and it reuses a few stock bolts to connect to frame).

The total price I paid for everything was $1,200 (includes Bumper, Hitch, Side plates, Shipping and Powder Coating)

I would like to do local pick-up for $850

I would imagine that shipped would be outrageous due to the overall size and weight. And I would not want to risk damaging the finish. I do have all my original receipts from everything. The powder coat finish is called Silver Vein (its a textured mix of silver and black that has also been clear coated). I had a local shop it Piqua, Ohio do it called Aesthetic Finishers (Very high quality professional shop). If you have and technical questions (i.e.: overall weight, or towing capacity) I would suggest calling All-Pro as they would be better suited to answer them.

If you have an questions please ask. But, tire kickers and low ballers can remain to themselves.

I'm located in Dayton, Ohio 45405 (Hour west of Columbus, Hour north of Cincinnati).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:12 PM
    PineappleGrenade

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '13 Honda Accord Sport
  3. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM
    PineappleGrenade

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '13 Honda Accord Sport
  4. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM
    VooDoo

VooDoo More Cowbell!

Member:
    First Name:
    Carter Ivey
    Baton Rouge, LA/ Starkville, MS
    Vehicle:
    '06 DC LB PreRunner
    :drool:

holy crap man that is sick! why are you selling it??

5. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:15 PM
    PineappleGrenade

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '13 Honda Accord Sport
  6. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    Techoma

Techoma This is the Wild, Wild, West!

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Alta Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    Extreme Expo 05 PreRunner
    Dirty fives on Level 8s, 4.88 gears and Harrod Locker on rear. Cab Chop x2, MBRP Cat Back Dual Exhaust w Flowmaster 44 for punch, cut off at rear axle, Throttle Body spacer, Camburg UCA and Coil-Overs, Matrix Spindle lift up front ProComp extended travel on rear w\ Dakar leafs +, Panasonic HU w Front x2 and rear x1 camera, kicker 500 powering 2 JL Audio 10" subs, JL component speakers in front doors and JL audio coaxials in rear doors powered by alpine 600 amp. Cobra all in one CB, Easy Lift hood, and Easy Down Tailgate, Pop N Lock, Dual RGB Halo Projectors, Blacked out tails with HI intensity LED's, Scanguage II, AVID Custom sliders and Hybrid rear bumper, Pelfreybilt Hybrid front, Glock Steering Column Holster, 2 Hella's behind Satoshi on Avid light Bar, Decepticon Badges, 2x 24" LED ropes and 2X 4" HI LEDs to fire up Satoshi w Super Bright green Halo's. Under Hood lighting as well as RGB rock lights. PrinSu Cab/Shell Rack with FreeSpirit hard shell RTT, 28", 2x 20", and 50" LED Bars all controlled by SwitchPros and Weathertechs front and rear.
    Frigging gorgeous! F'ing Ohio? why not NC... MD... Somewhere I could drive to? What a great deal!

7. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM
    PineappleGrenade

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '13 Honda Accord Sport
    Thanks man, Going a with tube bumpers instead.

8. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:21 PM
    PineappleGrenade

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '13 Honda Accord Sport
    Hey, Ohio is centrally located! haha

9. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM
    SoJersey

SoJersey South Jersey Defense

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    Vehicle:
    '12 DC Offroad
    Pelfrey Armor Baja Designs Lights 6112/Camburg/Dakar Suspension Method Wheels / BFG KO2 ARE Z-Series More coming soon...
    shit man i wonder what it would be to slap it on a pallet and ship to nj.

10. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:36 PM
    muddin

muddin Well-Known Member

Member:
    PA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC TRD OR
    Bilstein 5100's on all four with some OME 885x's. Brute Force Fab front bumper. Warn winch. Koenig countersteers wrapped with duratracs.
    soooo tempting...i could be in dayton in 8 hrs...driven that a million times from philly. all my fam is from up that way. damnit...why do i need tires right now!

11. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:39 PM
    MMazz365

MMazz365 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    NY
    Vehicle:
    TRD Off Road
    -flowmaster dual side exit exhaust -3 inch lift -cb radio -scanner -DTRL's -Fogs Anytime -Truxedo Soft Tonnahu Cover -eyelids -grillcraft upper and lower -fogs behind the grill
    holy beautiful.... too bad i already ordered mine :(

12. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:44 PM
    Tacoma831

Tacoma831 Member

Member:
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Vehicle:
    08 Tacoma Sport 4x4
    OME 886 Coils, OME Shocks, OME Dakars, Snug Top, De-Badged, ARB Bullbar, XRC8 Winch
    Wish you were in Cali!

13. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:48 PM
    Jez

Jez Hittn' easy steet on mud tires

Member:
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    06 Black DC TRD SR5
    K&N air intake, Fox 2.5 coilovers, Total Chaos UCA's, AllPro Expo rear leaf pack, Fox 2.0 rear shocks, Diff Drop, U-Bolt Flip kit, Drive Shaft shim kit, Weathertech's, Borla cat back, Ultra Gauge,Clarion Radio, 18% tinted windows all the way around, smoked tail lights and rear break light, painted front chrome grill black, stained yellow fog lights, black head light mod, Interior LED kit, LED reverse lights, black leather arm rest mod
    Bump for a fellow buckeye! Wish I was in a position to buy but I need a frony bumper first.

14. Jan 30, 2012 at 3:57 PM
    PineappleGrenade

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '13 Honda Accord Sport
    Thanks for the positive comments everyone.

Sorry, I really dont want to separate any of it. The lights All Pro gives out with these bumpers were gross. threw them in the trash when I got them. I had planned to use some of the motorcycle led bolt lights that shine sraight down.

15. Jan 30, 2012 at 6:18 PM
    Sunnyz Autosports

Sunnyz Autosports Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Sunny
    Windsor, Ontario
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma TRD Sport
    All-Pro front bumper, All-Pro rear bumper, All-Pro rear wrap around sides, 10000k hid's, Grillcraft grille, TRD badges, Devil horn emblem, Indash TV/DVD/Navi/Backup cam, Various Led lighting, Extang Trifecta cover.
    Why couldn't you have listed this last week! I just ordered mine last monday. Great price, good luck!

16. Jan 30, 2012 at 7:02 PM
    Spoonman

Spoonman Granite Guru

Member:
    First Name:
    Jamie
    Alberta
    damn i wish you were closer....im 3400km away. even if i had a fuel efficient car i would drive!

17. Jan 30, 2012 at 7:09 PM
    SplitDecision

SplitDecision Phones Ringin Dude

Member:
    First Name:
    Haywood Jablowme
    NY
    Vehicle:
    Silver TRD OR
    Bilstein 5100x4, Truxedo lo pro QT,Hid Retro,2011 painted grill,Alpine head unit,Foglight mod,NFAB steps
    Do you have any more pictures? :p

Wish I was closer.

18. Jan 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM
    Woodstocktaco

Woodstocktaco Well-Known Member

Member:
    Woodstock, GA
    Vehicle:
    09 SR5 ORDC 4X4
    3" OME lift, 885 coils, Dakar rears, diff drop
    Dang, you did a great job on that piece. Silver vein is the perfect mix of looks and function IMO. If it was 500 miles round trip instead of each way I'd be there tomorrow.
    Just curious why you decided on a tube bumper instead of this one? Did you test fit and decide it was too bulky, too heavy? Just asking because I've been pondering ordering one of these and doing it up exactly like yours.

19. Jan 31, 2012 at 7:48 AM
    PineappleGrenade

Member:
    First Name:
    Zach
    Ohio
    Vehicle:
    '13 Honda Accord Sport
    No, not at all. The bulk and the weight is how this bumper was designed to do its job (hardcore off-roading). Just wanted more of a simple design. I bought a baja front bumper last week, and I thought it would look strange with a tube bumper in the front and a plate on the rear. I guess I should have planned accordingly how I wanted my truck to look and function.

20. Jan 31, 2012 at 1:10 PM
    Fox2011PM

Fox2011PM "The Mountains are calling"

Member:
    Vehicle:
    '13 DCSB 4X4 TRD OR
    ADS 2.5" CO's w/adj, ADS 2.5" Rears w/ piggybacks, Firestone air bags and 1.5" AAL, SCS SR8s, Tom Woods custom one piece drive shaft....more to come
    That thing is the sheott!! If you still have it the first part of April, I would be interested. I'm in Dallas, but I'll be up that way in April. I know that's a long shot, I'll keep checking til then.

Products Discussed in

To Top