LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Feeler, WTT oem chrome step rails for black step rails N. GA area.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler, WTT oem chrome step rails for black step rails N. GA area.

Just like the title says. I just wanted to get a feeler to see if there would be any interest in trading. I'm about an hour north of Atlanta.

This is the best pic I have right now of my stock rails. I can take a better one if interested.

Old 01-31-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck man....I've been looking for this same trade for about a year. I may bite the bullet, and buy the steps I want and then unload the chromes for cheap.

But I'm routin' for ya bro!!!
Old 01-31-2012, 06:07 PM   #3
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Have thought about painting them with bed liner. I know I just read where a member on here did this. Cant find the thread again for the life of me. Was afraid it wouldn't stick, but people are telling me that stuff wont come off.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:22 AM   #4
Hello, my name is Maser... and I'm an alcoholic
maser is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
maser's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Have thought about painting them with bed liner. I know I just read where a member on here did this. Cant find the thread again for the life of me. Was afraid it wouldn't stick, but people are telling me that stuff wont come off.
^^^I'd be interested to see this. I'll do some digging myself...
Old 02-01-2012, 05:38 AM   #5
I deal with dead animals
meatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeatman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
meatman's Tacoma Gallery
I picked up a set of crome ones from another member here. Sanded the hell out of them with 60 grit and the 80 and then 120. Painted them with plasiderp and been running them for 5 mths. now on all kinds or roads (asphalt,dirt, gravel) and have not had any problems. When the time comes im gonna take the bedliner to them FWIW
Old 02-01-2012, 05:12 PM   #6
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
Possible Option???

Hey, this guy in NC has some black OEM type running boards, not sure if its what you are looking for but you might want to ask him.

See post #322

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post4476840
Old 02-01-2012, 05:16 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTechoma View Post
Hey, this guy in NC has some black OEM type running boards, not sure if its what you are looking for but you might want to ask him.

See post #322

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post4476840
Thanks.
Old 02-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #8
GTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GTechoma's Tacoma Gallery
No problem. I'm from GA, so always glad to help a fellow Georgian out, even if I did go to the other school (GT grad).
Old 05-26-2012, 06:32 AM   #9
DawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DawsonvilleDave's Tacoma Gallery
Long shot here I know....If you still have the rails, would you want to sell them?
Old 05-26-2012, 07:53 AM   #10

Don't really want to just sell them, unless maybe I can find some black ones or some sliders but they would cost a bit more I'm sure. Don't really have the $ to put towards upgrading with the baby on the way. Not to mention my dog that is almost 14 is having problems and costing me a chunk, and both have priority of course.
Old 05-26-2012, 10:59 AM   #11
DawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shedDawsonvilleDave is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
DawsonvilleDave's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoDawgfan View Post
Don't really want to just sell them, unless maybe I can find some black ones or some sliders but they would cost a bit more I'm sure. Don't really have the $ to put towards upgrading with the baby on the way. Not to mention my dog that is almost 14 is having problems and costing me a chunk, and both have priority of course.
No problem. Just figured I would check. I know exactly what you mean about the baby. I have a 13 week old boy which is the reason I'm looking for a good deal on used ones instead of buying new .
Old 05-26-2012, 11:05 AM   #12

Well if I find a deal on some black ones I'll let you know. I've seen some on here fs but didn't think I would like them. They were a different style from what I had in mind.