LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTB: Silver front bumper cover w/fog light cut outs

Old 01-31-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
BADASS
60guy is on a distinguished road

Army: UH-60/C-12/RC-12 Pilot
Name: Dustin
60guy's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Silver front bumper cover w/fog light cut outs

WTB: Silver front bumper cover w/fog light cut outs for 2nd gen Tacoma.

My front bumper (SILVER) has been all dinged up but the fog lights are still good just need to replace the bumper. Looking for one local, but maybe willing pay to have shipped to 76539 zip. If any body has one for sale at a reasonable price let me know. Mine is a 2010 so the newer the better.....

THANKS!
Old 02-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #2
BADASS

60guy's Tacoma Gallery
Come on, no sliver 2nd gen. Tacoma owners out there that upgraded to at ARB, Road Armor, etc....that wants to get rid of the peice of plastic that's taking up space......
Old 02-01-2012, 09:23 PM   #3
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Mine will be for sale in 2-3 weeks but the valance is plasti dipped black and the fog light cut outs are painted black --- see my sig pic. Its also not perfect if you're interested ill take better pics for you
Old 02-01-2012, 09:26 PM   #4
BADASS

60guy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlvhrse View Post
Mine will be for sale in 2-3 weeks but the valance is plasti dipped black and the fog light cut outs are painted black --- see my sig pic. Its also not perfect if you're interested ill take better pics for you
That actually looks really good. Can I get some better pics. What are you looking to get out of it?
Old 02-01-2012, 10:42 PM   #5
jlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shedjlvhrse is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jen
jlvhrse's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jlvhrse
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60guy View Post
That actually looks really good. Can I get some better pics. What are you looking to get out of it?
Thank you! I was thinking 200, I'll get some better pics over the weekend.. Hopefully my tube bumper will be done soon!