Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

F/S- Leer 100XQ Cap / Camper / Shell - MGM Long Bed

Old 02-01-2012, 08:49 PM   #1
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
F/S- Leer 100XQ Cap / Camper / Shell - MGM Long Bed

~~~~SOLD~~~~

$1200

I have a Magnetic Grey Metallic Leer 100XQ Cap. It is in perfect condition, nothing wrong with it at all. Brand new this cap new will run you around $2000 + Tax.

Fits 2005-2012 Double Cab / Access Cab - Long Bed Tacomas (6' bed)

Fully Carpeted Interior
Interior Dome Light
LED Brake Light
Sliding front window
Side windows open, and have screens (no rips)
NO LEAKS!!!

All hinges to hatch/windows work perfectly. Lock works with no issues, and comes with an original key.

Feel free to ask any questions! Thanks for looking.

Josh

Old 02-02-2012, 06:32 AM   #3
257Roberts is on a distinguished road
257Roberts's Tacoma Gallery
Mind if I ask what you were quoted to repaint it? I would have to do the same if I purchased something of this color...
Old 02-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #4
squiggy is on a distinguished road
squiggy's Tacoma Gallery
Just had my ARE cap painted locally for $400.00. The color matches perfectly...it looks like it came from the factory.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonkaToyTaco View Post
Did u buy this from someone else?
I bought this about 6 months ago from a used cap dealer.. not a TW member
Old 02-02-2012, 11:19 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggy View Post
Just had my ARE cap painted locally for $400.00. The color matches perfectly...it looks like it came from the factory.
I was quoted $250, $325, $400 for a "good, better, best" paint job from MAACO.
Old 02-02-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
wolfman00 is on a distinguished road
Name: matt
wolfman00's Tacoma Gallery
I am told that the long bed caps for a double/access cab wont fit a regular cab. Is there truth in this? If not, we will talk.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:55 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfman00 View Post
I am told that the long bed caps for a double/access cab wont fit a regular cab. Is there truth in this? If not, we will talk.
I'm certainly not going to try to sell you something that will not fit on your truck haha. I have heard that before as well.. but i do not know for sure. I have also heard that it will work, just won't be as "flush" with the cab due to angles.

Again... this is all "word of mouth", i am not 100% about any of it
Old 02-03-2012, 06:08 AM   #9
PL 4x4 is on a distinguished road

Name: PL
PL 4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very interested in this topper. Unfortunately I'm in North FL. I'll keep watching in case you don't sell it soon.

Thanks!
Old 02-04-2012, 05:43 AM   #11
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Where the hell were you when I was looking for the same cap and color I gave up after 10 months. ;0).Glws
Old 02-04-2012, 12:55 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
Where the hell were you when I was looking for the same cap and color I gave up after 10 months. ;0).Glws
That's the way it always seems to work unfortunately
Old 02-07-2012, 04:09 AM   #14

Morning BUMP
Old 02-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #15

All PMs have been replied
Old 02-08-2012, 07:45 PM   #16
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
This cap will fit any taco with a long bed. Reg cab, Access cab, Double cab. Some people are so confused about the sizing of our beds! It is either a long bed or a short bed!! No one here has a special sized bed unless they modified it themselves. The only difference between all of these trucks are the front doors are a different size from model to model. OP......GLWS!
Old 02-09-2012, 03:10 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRYLONATOR View Post
This cap will fit any taco with a long bed. Reg cab, Access cab, Double cab. Some people are so confused about the sizing of our beds! It is either a long bed or a short bed!! No one here has a special sized bed unless they modified it themselves. The only difference between all of these trucks are the front doors are a different size from model to model. OP......GLWS!
Thanks man, appreciate the feedback.

To all potential buyers - I am free this weekend to sell this. PM me
Old 02-10-2012, 04:04 AM   #18

PMs replied. Anyone local?
Old 02-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #20
Bought Tacoma & signed up here as fast as I could!
BRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shedBRYLONATOR is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: El Conquistador
BRYLONATOR's Tacoma Gallery
Just want to edit my statement by a little....will not fit the reg cab! GLWS otherwise for a sweet cap! This is the one that I want!