Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount

Old 02-02-2012, 10:39 AM   #1
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryan Blagg
desert guy's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount

**I HAVE A NEW GROUP BUY ENDING FRI. JUNE 8th 2012

heres the NEW link:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...group-buy.html

So I machined out these pieces for my friends Tacoma for a rear bed mount for his CB Antenna. They came out really good and a lot of guys have been telling me to sell them You can use them for:
-CB Antenna mounts,
-Flags (glamis or sand dunes)
-tiedown straps
-and Anything to secure in your bed.

They are powdercoated and work awesome with the stock railing system that comes in the 2nd Gen Tacoma. Let me know if you have any questions. Only $25... I also have a Rear bed cross bar that uses those same custom pieces.
Attached Thumbnails
2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount-dsc03071.jpg   2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount-dsc03069.jpg   2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount-dsc03067.jpg   2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount-dsc03082.jpg   2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount-dsc03076.jpg  

Old 02-02-2012, 02:24 PM   #2
SocalMGM is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
SocalMGM's Tacoma Gallery
My brother is stoked on these brackets! He's got an antenna on one and uses the other ones for tie down points. I need to come to your shop and pick some of these up. I love how the powder coat matches the light bar I bought from you too. Great products man!
Old 02-02-2012, 02:26 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Nice product but I think maybe 2 mounting bolts would be better if it's used for anything else than a flag.
Old 02-02-2012, 02:34 PM   #4
SocalMGM is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
SocalMGM's Tacoma Gallery
That's what I thought too paintdiddy. I thoroughly tested these things on my brothers truck and they are solid! Two mounting points would be great for piece of mind though
Old 02-02-2012, 03:49 PM   #5
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: 4th Fighter Wing
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
These seem sweet for a flag. Have you tried it?
Old 02-02-2012, 09:44 PM   #6
desert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the sheddesert guy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by knine00 View Post
These seem sweet for a flag. Have you tried it?
thanks for the input guys! They work awesome for a flag.. I made most of them with 2 holes also if you are mounting heavier stuff.
But we couldn't tell the difference between 1 or 2 holes. The way the piece is machined out, when you tighten the bolt, it sits in the little slot pretty solid and will not move at all
Old 02-03-2012, 12:29 PM   #7
knine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedknine00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a pic of a flap mounted?
Old 02-03-2012, 02:42 PM   #9
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
I will b picking some of these up.when I get my bar lack of tie down support with the Tacoma bed really sucks
Old 02-03-2012, 02:56 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Brian , would you be able to make these mounts bigger to run bed lights off of or is the bar the way to go .
Old 02-03-2012, 08:35 PM   #12
ComaChic will become famous soon enough

ComaChic's Tacoma Gallery
Please PM me a flag mount. I may take two ship to business address 12553 NY
Old 02-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Brian , would you be able to make these mounts bigger to run bed lights off of or is the bar the way to go .
It depends on what you are using your bed for. But these mounts can be made bigger to run bed lights.
Yeah I can make a bigger longer one. I like that idea! I am going to make a batch next week with a variety of different sizes and options for you guys to choose from. Its cool because the custom machined pieces allow me to make different options
Old 02-03-2012, 10:51 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
I want at least one... maybe 2. How much for 1 and 2 to 23452?
If you order 2, I give free shipping. I can send those out to you on monday. I got anaheim supercross this weekend to go to. So I can not send them out until monday
Old 02-04-2012, 06:54 AM   #15
knine00's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have a pic of a flag mounted on them?
Old 02-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #16

2 hole bracket

**here is the bracket with 2 hole mounts for more strength when mounting heavier stuff.
I am going to King Of The Hammers race thus-sat but I have some other designs I came up with that I will have finished next week.
Attached Thumbnails
2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount-2-hole-bracket.jpg  
Old 02-13-2012, 12:35 PM   #17

rear cross bar for 2nd Gen Tacoma DEAL!

2 of the Cross Bed Light Bars I have are not fully powdercoated. I will sell these for only $60 because of no powdercoat. Let me know if anybody wants them...
Attached Thumbnails
2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount-dsc03016.jpg   2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount-dsc03026.jpg   2nd Gen. REAR BED SLIDER MOUNTS!!!!! CB antenna/ Flag mount-dsc03031.jpg  
Old 02-13-2012, 06:51 PM   #18
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?

pretty clean mounts. awesome products.
Old 02-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #19
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post

pretty clean mounts. awesome products.
Did you order those ? For bed lights ?
Old 02-13-2012, 07:10 PM   #20
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Picked them up for a buddy of mine.