Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS - Rear Bilstein 5100's

Old 02-02-2012, 10:52 AM   #1
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oury
Oury's Tacoma Gallery
FS - Rear Bilstein 5100's

I am selling my Rear set of Bilstein 5100's Extended Length. They have less than 4,000 miles on them. I took them off my truck because I relocated my shocks and got 6100's.

These shocks will work on any 3" lift application

Looking too sell these. Local's get first dibs but I am willing too ship on your dime.

Retail on these are $189.99 on Toytec where I bought them. *NOTE- These are the Extended Length Model (They work with 3" Lifts)

I'm listing these for $90 w/o shipping.

Old 02-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #2
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
GLWS id consider it but you are too far away
Old 02-02-2012, 11:01 AM   #5
Texas Taco
Oury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shedOury is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post

-Extended length Bilstein 5100 rear nitrogen gas shocks for optimum performance on and off road
Old 02-02-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby9999 View Post
I am interested if you are shipping them.
Im not sure what shipping costs. I'll find out, yes I will ship
Old 02-02-2012, 11:58 AM   #8
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
pm replied - sale pending
Old 02-03-2012, 05:32 AM   #10
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Oury, post up the part #s for the shocks. Want to be certain. I'm interested if the sale falls through. I can pick them up from ya at Jambo if you're willing to hold them.

Quote:
0" to 1.5" Rear Lift on NON-TSB leaf springs, Shock Part #: 24-186728
Extended Length: 22.94"
Collapsed Length: 14.02"

3" to 4" Rear Lift Shock Part #: BE5-B110-T5
Extended Length: 27.28"
Collapsed Length: 16.34"
Old 02-03-2012, 06:32 AM   #11
Texas Taco

Oury's Tacoma Gallery
Shocks are SOLD

Old 02-03-2012, 06:38 AM   #12
Man, Myth, Legend
bakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbakerla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Always Out Front
Name: Lyndall
bakerla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oury View Post
Shocks are SOLD

Wish you would have posted them up on TOR first....