LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTS, WTT, WTB, or for free

Old 02-02-2012, 04:12 PM   #1
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
WTS, WTT, WTB, or for free

I have some stuff that I would like to sell or trade for other things. Also I have stuff that I will give for free or trade. Let me know what interests you and what you have. I will update this thread whenever I have new stuff for sale or have sold stuff or want something else as a trade. Thanks for looking.

For sale or trade items I have:
> Stock Base model bumper, has fog covers, fender flare extensions, and inner bumper, $75+ shipping OBO
> Stock Y pipe off of 2010 4.0L A/T 4wd, $150+ shipping OBO
> 2010 Dbl cab factory grey floor mats, $35+ shipping OBO
> Stock upper and lower rear brake line brackets, $20+ shipping OBO
> Gun metal grey painted sport rim center caps, $15+ shipping OBO
> Stock non intermittent wiper switch, $Free, you pay shipping
> Upper control arm mounting bolts, $20+ shipping OBO
> Set of aftermarket felt exhaust manifold gaskets for the 4.0L, $20+ shipping OBO
> Grom ipod interface for factory radio, SOLD
> Stock radio part# 86120-04151-A, SOLD
> Bilstein 5100 rear shocks 0-2" lift, SOLD
> 1.5-2" AAL, SOLD
*Note* The shocks and AAL I can do as a package deal for SOLD
> Stock front and rear brake rubber brake lines, SOLD

Stuff I want:
I want Ivan Stewart Rims, badly http://parts.camelbacktoyota.com/par...&catalogid=200 . Also I am looking to get a snorkel sometime in the future. If you have one never installed, or if you have a silver truck, I would like to has snorkel please. Also looking for an OEM roof rack, and I am pretty much looking to beef my truck with armor, bumpers, sliders, CB, lights, ect, ect. Let me know what you got.
Thanks
Chris

Stock Bumper $75+shipping

Stock Y pipe, $150+shipping

Dbl Cab grey floor mats $35+shipping

Stock upper and lower rear brake line brackets $20+shipping

If you look at the pics, one side has a larger key hole than the other, which makes it difficult to install aftermarket braided lines. This why I bought an extra set, so I could fab them to fit the aftermarket lines.

TRD Sport center caps, Toyota Part# 4206B-04020, $15+shipping
The previous owner painted them gunmetal grey. Here's a pic of them.

Exhaust manifold gasket set for the 4.0L V6, $20+shipping OBO

Stock non intermittent wiper switch off of 2010 Tacoma, $Free+shipping

Grom ipod interface SOLD

Stock Radio SOLD

Rear Bilstein 5100 shocks, SOLD

AAL's just removed and painted with center pins SOLD
Here is where I originally bought them;
http://4x4.fatbobsgarage.com/toyota-...ent-p4314.aspx

Stock brake lines off of 2010 Tacoma, SOLD

Stock exhaust manifolds, Free, you pay shipping.(SOLD)

Fog light inserts, Free, you pay shipping(SOLD)

TRD shocks off of 08' sport, maybe 20k miles on them. I compressed them to see how tough they were, and they still got it. $100 obo+ shipping or trade. SOLD!!!

A poly spacer lift that I got from Fat Bobs Garage. It has the top plate spacer and the spring pre load spacer. $50 obo + shipping or trade. SOLD!!!!!!! Original link where I bought them
http://fatbobsgarage.com/i-6765130-t...011-6-lug.html
Also is the front diff drop. $15 obo + shipping or trade. SOLD!!!!!!!!! Original link where I bought them.
http://fatbobsgarage.com/i-6765174-t...drop-1996.html

Here is the poly spacer lift installed.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:48 PM   #2
07tacos is on a distinguished road

Name: Raul
07tacos's Tacoma Gallery
Do you have the rear blocks spacers? Willing to sell seperately?
Old 02-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #3
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping on the shocks to 28712?
Old 02-03-2012, 12:00 AM   #4
Barrettmex is on a distinguished road
Barrettmex's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, how much for the shocks shipped to san ysidro 92173¿

Thanks
Old 02-03-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07tacos View Post
Do you have the rear blocks spacers? Willing to sell seperately?
I do not have anything for sale for the rear, I reused my AAL. I am willing to separate stuff, or combine as a bundle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDTRD View Post
Shipping on the shocks to 28712?
I will find out ASAP and get back to you. Shipping will be from 19475. You will be first in line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrettmex View Post
Hi, how much for the shocks shipped to san ysidro 92173¿

Thanks
Same as above, I'll find out ASAP. You will be 2nd in line.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:14 AM   #8

Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
Ok, to update. I have aquired the center caps pending shipment, thanks to SMKYTXN. I am still in need of a few other things. I need longer than (7") stock U-bolts x4. I am under the impression that the TSB U-bolts are longer than the non-TSB ones. So if you have a set not being used I would be very interested in them, or any set of U-bolts longer than stock. Also I am in the market for UCA's to correct my caster angles. I like the LR UCA's but am up for any at the right price.
Old 02-04-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
2K6 Taco will become famous soon enough

2K6 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
19475... Think thats near limerick?
Old 02-05-2012, 04:41 AM   #11
Woods & Water Edition
REDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedREDTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
REDTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Money and Pm's sent!
Old 06-02-2012, 09:11 PM   #15
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
What's shipping on the fog light covers? 89081

Thanks
Old 06-02-2012, 09:23 PM   #17
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
I've got some u bolts I'd sell for 20+ shipping, from an AAL I bought gently used and never installed.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:15 PM   #20
jeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeffvt0508 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jeff
jeffvt0508's Tacoma Gallery
what about fog light covers to 29621?.