Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

2005-2010+? Black double cab WEATHERTECH Digital fit floor mats $125 OBO

Old 02-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #1
woodwizard is on a distinguished road
Name: Scott
woodwizard's Tacoma Gallery
2005-2010+? Black double cab WEATHERTECH Digital fit floor mats $125 OBO

Totaled my 2010 double cab So I have a few items for sale.

Black Weathertech Digital fit Front & rear set floor mats. Stock photo...looks just the same but dirtier $125 OBO I would prefer a local sale but If not sold in a few days I will consider shipping.

Also have 4 bed cleats $10 each of $30 for 4.
Old 02-03-2012, 09:36 AM   #2
My turn.
TacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoFMS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
TacoFMS's Tacoma Gallery
pm sent
Old 02-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
phillip t is on a distinguished road
phillip t's Tacoma Gallery
take the roof rack off and i'll pick it up.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:50 AM   #4
Roof Rack

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip t View Post
take the roof rack off and i'll pick it up.
Sorry Truck is already at auction yard with roof rack. You can by the whole truck for $6500 but there is more than 23K in damage
Old 02-03-2012, 11:36 AM   #5
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! That was qute a hit! Glad youre OK.
Old 02-03-2012, 12:25 PM   #6
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
x2
Old 02-03-2012, 05:34 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Thanks, it was a tree. Was only doing about maybe 15-20 when the tree jumped out in front of me. I think I may have a wood fetish cause I ran my 2008 double cab into a telephone pole at about 40 and flipped the truck. Walked away from both ZERO injuries. I believe I still have both sets of truck photos on photobucket you can check out if you want.. http://s796.photobucket.com/profile/sdavisj
Old 02-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #8
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
HEY! I'm in Beaverton..will you do $80 for pick up??

EDIT Let me know..I work tonight and get off tomorrow at 6:40 and don't go back to work until Wednesday If you need my number..let me know and I'll PM ya
Old 02-03-2012, 05:58 PM   #9
undecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shedundecided is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Adam
undecided's Tacoma Gallery
I am sorry. It devistated me when I was involved in a hit and run. I had to chase down the bastard. You have been through 2 tacomas and came out unharmed. That speaks volumes for the safety features that Toyota puts in these vehicles. If you are interested in selling that OEM roof rack I would most def take that off your hands. Glad to see you are ok.
Old 02-03-2012, 06:04 PM   #10
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodwizard View Post
I think I may have a wood fetish
A what??? LOL
Old 02-03-2012, 07:52 PM   #11
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the fronts if someone takes the rears
Old 02-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #12
ComaChic will become famous soon enough

ComaChic's Tacoma Gallery
I will take both, and for guy above me I have a set of grey fronts I'll sell. I just like it all matching so I'll take the black set. An you take my grey set!

Where are you located. Ship to business address an ill take them
Old 02-04-2012, 06:11 AM   #13
michaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant futuremichaelg589 has a brilliant future

michaelg589's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the rears if the guy above doesnt take both!
Old 02-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #14
**** SOLD ****
Old 02-09-2012, 09:36 AM   #15
Fox2011PM is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
Fox2011PM's Tacoma Gallery
Cleats

PM sent
Old 02-09-2012, 11:50 PM   #16
JoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoeTacoma02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Veteran
JoeTacoma02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
**** SOLD ****
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox2011PM View Post
PM sent
C'mon Fox2011...really?

EDIt Thanks again for these mats! Will serve me well during my outdoor hobbies
Old 02-10-2012, 12:30 AM   #17
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Thanks, it was a tree. Was only doing about maybe 15-20 when the tree jumped out in front of me. I think I may have a wood fetish cause I ran my 2008 double cab into a telephone pole at about 40 and flipped the truck. Walked away from both ZERO injuries. I believe I still have both sets of truck photos on photobucket you can check out if you want.. http://s796.photobucket.com/profile/sdavisj
...hey, uhmm, your name wouldn't happen to be Sonny Bono would it?

Sorry, couldn't help it