Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT/WTB Black Rear Bumper and Black Scooped Hood

Old 02-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #1
tbone11212 is on a distinguished road
Army: 31B2P Military Police PSD
tbone11212's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to tbone11212
WTT/WTB Black Rear Bumper and Black Scooped Hood

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen like the title states I am looking to trade my Chrome Rear Bumper for a Black one. Also Looking to trade a Black Scooped Hood For A Non-Scooped one I know this is pretty rare but you never know there might be someone out there wanting to trade. Also please if you have one for sale offer up maybe we can work a deal. Would like to do Local but open to shipping if you are...

Old 02-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
GL, The hood is hard to come by.

I had it quoted from a paint shop in town and it was just over $900.00

If you find a good deal let me know.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #4
Gkershner2 is on a distinguished road
Gkershner2's Tacoma Gallery
Headlights

Hey TBone,
I like those headlights in your pic. Are those HID's. Where did you get them?
Old 02-06-2012, 11:22 AM   #6
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I think there is a group buy for the hood with scoop going on in the forum...
Old 02-06-2012, 11:31 AM   #8
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
I think there is a group buy for the hood with scoop going on in the forum...
could you please paste the link if you see it, cause i tried looking, i see one for the carbon fiber scoop, but no scooped hood