Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Access Vanish Tonneau for 6" long bed

Old 02-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #1
upthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
upthemaiden's Tacoma Gallery
*SOLD* Access Vanish Tonneau for 6" long bed

**SOLD**

Selling my Access Vanish(low profile) roll-up cover. Will fit on 6" long beds. Cover was only used for 3 months, just about in perfect condition. Not a single mark on the cover, general installation marks on the rails where the brackets were bolted on but that's about it. One of the tension adjusters was broken when it was shipped from the factory, I used it any way but had Access send me new ones, so the cover will come with brand new mounting brackets still sealed in the packaging. Simple installation, just unbolt your tie down rails, put the cover rails behind it and bolt them back on. The cover latches at the bottom and has heavy duty velcro on the sides, no snaps to deal with. Let me know if you have any questions, only reason I'm selling is to buy a tri-fold cover instead. Sorry the pictures suck, I took them with my phone. Price is $250 firm, you pay shipping. Local pickup in Pittsburgh is welcomed, and if you have a tri-fold in decent condition and would be interested in a trade, let me know. Comes with instructions in the original box.

http://www.agricover.com/access/vanish/

Old 02-05-2012, 06:00 PM   #2
Dead Fred is on a distinguished road
Navy:
Dead Fred's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 02-05-2012, 06:50 PM   #3
upthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shedupthemaiden is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Josh
upthemaiden's Tacoma Gallery
Sale pending