Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: K&N Cold Air Intake (63-9025)

Old 02-05-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
Does this look like spit to you?
Large Farva will become famous soon enough

Name: Who's Barry Badrinath?
Large Farva's Tacoma Gallery
FS: K&N Cold Air Intake (63-9025)

I am selling a K&N Cold air intake for second gen toyota tacomas. The details of this item can be found at:
http://store.knfilters.com/search/pr...x?Prod=63-9025
The filter is practically brand new. It has less than 1,200 miles on it, and I am including everything with it. There is nothing wrong with the filter, I am just returning back to stock for the intake and my exhaust because we just had a baby so I am trying to eliminate the noise coming from the truck! These filters are great to increase airflow and get a little extra growl from your vehicle! You'll definitely notice a little extra pick-up at higher speeds too...

Included: The K&N CAI w/ box, instructions, original contents, etc. I will also include the red dry charger ($30 value), and a unused but opened recharge kit ($15).
Price:$115 for local pickup, $145 if you want it shipped.
See pictures and contact me if you have any additional questions...
Attached Thumbnails
FS: K&N Cold Air Intake (63-9025)-photo-1.jpg   FS: K&N Cold Air Intake (63-9025)-photo-2.jpg   FS: K&N Cold Air Intake (63-9025)-photo-3.jpg   FS: K&N Cold Air Intake (63-9025)-photo-4.jpg  
Old 02-05-2012, 10:50 PM   #2

I mainly live in Charleston, SC, but I travel frequently to Columbia, SC and Atlanta, GA. So I am more than happy to meet you anywhere along that route if you live down that way.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:36 AM   #4
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
What's up Farva.
I might be interested.
Congratulations on the new baby.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:58 AM   #6
aidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shedaidenhardcore is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: miguel
aidenhardcore's Tacoma Gallery
I sent you a pm. I want it.
Old 02-06-2012, 09:19 AM   #8
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
No no, the drone is what puts babies to sleep in the truck! I run my niece and nephew back and forth, the intake and exhaust drone puts em right to sleep!
Old 02-06-2012, 10:32 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
No no, the drone is what puts babies to sleep in the truck! I run my niece and nephew back and forth, the intake and exhaust drone puts em right to sleep!
Ha hah, agreed! Its more the wife's doing than my own. She drives the truck more than I do (I walk to work, school, and the gym). I don't drive it much!
Old 12-25-2012, 01:51 PM   #11
skniffen1 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: CMS
Name: Steve
skniffen1's Tacoma Gallery
Is it still available? 25 Dec 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Large Farva View Post
I am selling a K&N Cold air intake for second gen toyota tacomas. The details of this item can be found at:
http://store.knfilters.com/search/pr...x?Prod=63-9025
The filter is practically brand new. It has less than 1,200 miles on it, and I am including everything with it. There is nothing wrong with the filter, I am just returning back to stock for the intake and my exhaust because we just had a baby so I am trying to eliminate the noise coming from the truck! These filters are great to increase airflow and get a little extra growl from your vehicle! You'll definitely notice a little extra pick-up at higher speeds too...

Included: The K&N CAI w/ box, instructions, original contents, etc. I will also include the red dry charger ($30 value), and a unused but opened recharge kit ($15).
Price:$115 for local pickup, $145 if you want it shipped.
See pictures and contact me if you have any additional questions...

Is it still available? 12 Dec 12
Old 12-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #12
osterTACO is on a distinguished road

Name: conley
osterTACO's Tacoma Gallery
STILL AVAILABLE???
Old 12-27-2012, 05:06 PM   #13
mogace is on a distinguished road
Marines:
mogace's Tacoma Gallery
Guys it says SOLD. Scroll up.