Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

used weathertech floor mats

Old 02-09-2012, 08:40 PM   #1
lakenorcan is on a distinguished road

Name: Jon
lakenorcan's Tacoma Gallery
used weathertech floor mats

These are not mine but here is a link to a craigslist ad near me for weathertech floor mats.pictures are in the link provided. drums is located in northeastern pa.

http://scranton.craigslist.org/pts/2797385445.html

2010 Tacoma weathertech floor mats - $90 (Drums)

Date: 2012-02-06, 10:10PM EST
Reply to: qmhyb-2797385445@sale.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

These Weathertec floor mat liners fit 2010 Tacoma front and rear , new sells for $197.00, I am asking 90.00. Rears were drilled to fit center cargo holder in extended cab tacoma. Any ? text or call 570-99one-58one8
Old 02-10-2012, 05:03 AM   #2
Tippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTippett's TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh Tippett
Tippett's TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Good find... those will go quick
Old 02-10-2012, 06:44 AM   #3
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
if those were for double cab, i would be all over those!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:47 AM   #4
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckLee View Post
if those were for double cab, i would be all over those!
are they not? he said he had to drill holes to fit his acc. cab so Im assuming they are actualy for a dbl cab.

I paid 130 for my used floor liners
Old 02-10-2012, 08:20 PM   #5
Out fer a Rip eh Bud
VanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanCity4x is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DJ
VanCity4x's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ its for the 2010 access cab with center storage. The box fits overtop
Old 02-10-2012, 08:21 PM   #6
ChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedChuckLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ChuckLee's Tacoma Gallery
yup ^^^