Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Satoshi Mesh

Old 02-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
willida33 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Air Traffic Controller, NAS Whidbey Island
Name: Dan
willida33's Tacoma Gallery
Satoshi Mesh

Selling my unused, prebent set of Satoshi Mesh for an '05+ Taco. Included is the piece for the grill and the piece for the lower bumper. I never even removed the mesh pieces from the box they were shipped to me in. Originally bought from HomerTaco for $60 + shipping, so I'll sacrifice for $40 +shipping. The picture is from HomerTaco's original thread and the mesh is the M1 set.
Attached Thumbnails
Satoshi Mesh-satoshi_mesh_styles.jpg  
Old 02-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #2
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
you will get a ton of shit about how you need a pic of the actual item blah blah blah
its annoying but i just figured i would say it before everyone else did.

Glws. I was pondering selling mine too but Ill probably just satoshi mine.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:25 PM   #3
57Sedan is on a distinguished road
57Sedan's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 02-09-2012, 09:31 PM   #4
willida33 is on a distinguished road
Navy: Air Traffic Controller, NAS Whidbey Island
Name: Dan
willida33's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the heads up Forster46. I already sold it though, so I'll be closing this pretty soon, haha.
Old 02-09-2012, 09:37 PM   #6
Derp
Derpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shedDerpy Derek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Derpy Derek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakenorcan View Post
good to hear that it is sold already.don't you hate when people do stuff like what Forster46 posted on your thread. free bump for you.
Yeah, who gives a shit about rules!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #7
Very nice how much?
Forster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shedForster46 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Firefighter/EMT
Name: Nick
Forster46's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Forster46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpy Derek View Post
Yeah, who gives a shit about rules!
I hate it sooo much trust me. I wasn't trying to be a dick haha I just wanted to let you know before the older guys come and decide to be douches just cause they are bored.
Old 02-10-2012, 10:29 PM   #9
stattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant futurestattonmw has a brilliant future

Name: Statton
stattonmw's Tacoma Gallery
if this falls through lemme know! Im in bellevue and will meet you to pick it up this weekend!!!