Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

WTT BBS RW Wheels

Old 02-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
suttonkb's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to suttonkb
WTT BBS RW Wheels

would anyone be interested in trading me some 18" XD Monsters for my 18" BBS RW wheels? just a feeler.. if nobody wants to trade I'm just gonna get the powder coated black.. local only
my wheels go for $300 a piece new i've been told..

Old 02-10-2012, 05:53 PM   #2
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by suttonkb View Post
my wheels go for $300 a piece new i've been told..

I like the wheels alot. I would be interested in buying them if you were looking to sell. They are, however, $230 each new at Tire Rack.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
GO TIGERS!
suttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shedsuttonkb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gotcha, I was just going off what kpt had told me. But sorry these are going on my new tires just wanted to see if anybody wanted to rwade
Old 02-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #4
GO TIGERS!

Trade*