Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Lincoln NE area parts FS. Cheapest price period!

Old 02-11-2012, 03:05 PM   #1
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Lincoln NE area parts FS. Cheapest price period!

I'm in SD visiting family and upgraded to a 2012. All my 2011 parts are now FS. Sorry about no pics right away but can't post until I get back to Lincoln, NE. All I have for internet here is my phone. . . Here's the good stuff:

All 05+ (for my 2011)

Toyota Exhaust tip off 2011 TX pckg. $60

AVID Offroad light bar w/ two light tabs- $300

'USED'---Bestop Supertop (long bed) - $450

Hella Black Magic 500 kit (pair) - $80 <------SOLD: local, sorry guys in line for shipping

RedlineTuning quick lift (deluxe black) - $80 <--------!SOLD!

Grillcraft mx - $150 <----! SOLD!

These are all good prices as far as I can remember AND if anyone is willing to pick up AND buy multiple items to help me clear space I am all for hooking you up on further discounts and negotiating!

Sorry for no pics again but I will get them up as soon as I am back home in Lincoln and all of these are pretty well known items.

Only the Bestop Supertop is used, I had it for about 8 months and the only thing you may need to replace is the Velcro strip I pulled off of my bed.

Again, package deals = better deals!
Thanks
Old 02-11-2012, 03:09 PM   #2
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you with your best top and have already spent my portion of tax return.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:39 PM   #4
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
Damn you with your best top and have already spent my portion of tax return.
Haha sorry brother, if you have friends in my area tell them what's up. I gotta clean out so I can go to work on my new truck.

Willing to drop Supertop significantly if someone buys that light bar or equivalent in the smaller items. Help me out n I'll hook it up on the dinero end.
Old 02-11-2012, 03:41 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueberry View Post

Pic of Top.
Thanks man, that was install day. You can see the sun went down on us and it was too cold to zip the windows shut for the first time. Did it the next day on lunch break ha its great for camping in, a little hot of course.
Old 02-11-2012, 04:11 PM   #6
pataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud ofpataco has much to be proud of
pataco's Tacoma Gallery
need pics per forume rules.......before its locked up.
Old 02-11-2012, 05:44 PM   #7

pics

Trying with my phone. . .
Old 02-11-2012, 10:50 PM   #10
jhatheway is on a distinguished road

Army: C co 1-134th Longe Range Surveillance
Name: Josh
jhatheway's Tacoma Gallery
I might be interested in lights just need to see pics first
Old 02-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #11
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
Man I want that best top.
Old 02-12-2012, 04:43 PM   #12
Tacohead
HuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant futureHuntnTruk has a brilliant future

Name: Kevin
HuntnTruk's Tacoma Gallery
Can you ship the top?
Old 02-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #13
Backwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to beholdBackwoodz is a splendid one to behold

Army: 178th engineer battalion
Backwoodz's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs on the trd tip, I need pics
Old 02-12-2012, 09:38 PM   #14

If it the wiring with the lights I'll take it
Old 02-14-2012, 09:27 AM   #15
makeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedmakeshiftTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
makeshiftTaco's Tacoma Gallery
may be interested in the avid bar..pending pics
Old 02-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #16

Im HOME!

Im back, no more phone, hello laptop. Catching up on school work but should have everything up quick. heres what i have so far

also, local pick up is really really why i did this, for convenience. i have too much junk and want to clear up some space. i have received pm's on the lights and the tip so there is a line. . . but these prices are so low because i was looking for local pick up so if someone stops by local will take precedence.

i will get picks of the topper and avid bar up soon, tonight or tmrw. . .
Attached Thumbnails
Lincoln NE area parts FS. Cheapest price period!-exhaust-tip.jpg   Lincoln NE area parts FS. Cheapest price period!-hellas.jpg   Lincoln NE area parts FS. Cheapest price period!-redline-tuning-hood-lifts.jpg  
Old 02-14-2012, 09:43 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoTaco View Post
GO BIG RED
New truck is black, much better than red

Of course i live in nebraska now so if a say anything negative about their team, wow do people get angry
Old 02-14-2012, 10:24 AM   #18
MRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to beholdMRW is a splendid one to behold

Name: Marco
MRW's Tacoma Gallery
Pic looks to be a SS exhaust tip, i think stating it's TRD may mislead buyer to think its a true TRD exhaust tip that was chopped off from the system.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:27 AM   #19

I will take the lights. I live in Lincoln as well.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:28 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRW View Post
Pic looks to be a SS exhaust tip, i think stating it's TRD may mislead buyer to think its a true TRD exhaust tip that was chopped off from the system.
If it is misleading I can change it but its the tip off of my 2011 TX Package exhaust and it is sold in the accessories section for the tacoma online and I thought for sure it said it was 'TRD brand'. Hope that clarifies enough.