Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

Dual 10" Sub Box for 05+ Double Cabs

Old 02-12-2012, 02:11 PM   #1
mhunton is on a distinguished road
mhunton's Tacoma Gallery
Dual 10" Sub Box for 05+ Double Cabs

SOLD
Old 02-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd.
Old 02-12-2012, 10:03 PM   #4
Betty Blue
Fennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of lightFennywald is a glorious beacon of light

Navy: VFA
Name: Matt
Fennywald's Tacoma Gallery
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2005Techoma View Post
I just came back here to retract my post and saw it was you who PMd the OP. dude... Please know I was not trying to get this out from under you.
No worries man, i backed out after i realized where he was and the cost of shipping. Open to you sir
Old 02-13-2012, 12:03 AM   #5
Silvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to beholdSilvertacomao6 is a splendid one to behold
Silvertacomao6's Tacoma Gallery
shipping to 13669

hey,shipping to13669?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fennywald View Post
No worries man, i backed out after i realized where he was and the cost of shipping. Open to you sir
Old 02-13-2012, 09:35 AM   #6
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
Where was this 3 weeks ago I had to order one online I would have picked this up lol glws good price too!
Old 02-13-2012, 10:51 AM   #7
mhunton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvertacomao6 View Post
hey,shipping to13669?
I'm going to estimate $55 to $65. Work computer is broken and I only have my phone for access to the internet today.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:55 PM   #8
mhunton's Tacoma Gallery
This box is still available. Thanks for looking guys.
Old 03-16-2012, 09:31 PM   #9
mhunton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhunton View Post
This box is still available. Thanks for looking guys.
Bump. No one needs a good box?
Old 03-16-2012, 11:17 PM   #10
jdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdmdcfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jdmdcfan's Tacoma Gallery
$160 after shipping at the most? Can I get an exact quote? 99338.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:45 AM   #11
SHAKEnBAKE362 is on a distinguished road
Name: Ryan
SHAKEnBAKE362's Tacoma Gallery
u live in escondido CA?.... like SD arena?
Old 03-17-2012, 10:52 AM   #12
mhunton's Tacoma Gallery
jdmdcfan: I'll try to get you a quote on shipping today

shakenbake: sent you a PM
Old 03-17-2012, 10:54 AM   #13
RyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1Lt, C-130 Navigator
RyanLikesTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping to 32508, Pensacola, FL? Probably too much.

Any cutting/trimming required with these?
Old 03-17-2012, 11:06 AM   #14
mhunton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLikesTacos View Post

I'll check. Getting ready to see about shipping quotes while I run to Home Depot. Be right back guys, hopefully with prices for you all.

I don't think you have to cut or trim anything with these, I've never personally installed one.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:46 PM   #15
RyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyanLikesTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: 1Lt, C-130 Navigator
RyanLikesTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Do you own a double cab? Anyway you could dry fit it into your truck to see if it fits and you don't have to hack up your truck? I'm interested but not if Ive got to cut up my truck.
Old 03-17-2012, 02:34 PM   #16
mhunton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you own a double cab? Anyway you could dry fit it into your truck to see if it fits and you don't have to hack up your truck? I'm interested but not if Ive got to cut up my truck.
I do not have a double cab. My truck is an access cab, sorry. Maybe someone on this board that has a double cab will chime in and lend some firsthand info. I will research it a bit to see what I can find.
Old 03-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #17
Safe Act is anything but!!!
Techoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTechoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Retired CPO
Name: John
Techoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

As long as you have a double cab... It fits right in after you remove the plastic bins. To install, you remove the upper half of the seats... Only 4 bolts, and it slips in. Once its in place, put the seat backs in and no one even knows unless you show them... Which of course you will! I absolutely love mine! On
Old 03-17-2012, 09:50 PM   #18
mhunton's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ Thanks for the info.
Old 03-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #20
mhunton's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD!