Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade > 2nd Gen Tacoma Marketplace

Notices

FS: 16" OEM aluminum wheels - $200 - LOCAL PICK UP ONLY (Chapel Hill, NC)

Old 02-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #1
nomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nomad's Tacoma Gallery
SOLD: 16" OEM aluminum wheels - $200 - LOCAL PICK UP ONLY (Chapel Hill, NC)

SOLD

Four 16" factory wheels that came off of my 2006 Tacoma. They've never been wheeling. They do however have a few very minor defects (a scuff or light scratch here or there), but nothing very noticeable (they do have approximately 40K miles on them after all).

TPMS is not included... the center caps and lug nuts are.

Asking $200 firm. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY (at this point)... Chapel Hill, NC area. I'll be more than happy to meet you in the Chapel Hill area. From what I've seen these going for, I guess I could ask for more, but I've got too much stuff cluttering the old garage.

If you're interested, PM me with an email address and I'll get back to you via email.

^ This x 4

THANKS FOR LOOKING!
Old 02-17-2012, 04:57 AM   #2
nomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shednomad is one of the sharper tools in the shed
nomad's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-17-2012, 02:52 PM   #3
squiggy is on a distinguished road
squiggy's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you decide to ship.
Old 02-17-2012, 03:52 PM   #4
nomad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggy View Post
Let me know if you decide to ship.
Will definitely let you know...